I tried telling y'all that Manny is that coach

Advertisement
Manny's ability to address program needs quickly, effectively, and without bias is unmatched. In his second year as a head coach, El Jefe is showing you why he is the real deal.

I tried telling you last year!

Stop. Clemson is going to roll this team. Now I know you guys think LVille is now the bench mark, but this team is no where close to being good enough

This QB and OC positions have been fixed, but the defense, OL and undisciplined play will be their undoing.

Advertisement
I don’t know but it’s maddening to me. Lashlee is two games removed from being the oc at smu, and he seriously only had one good year there. Now he’s going to be a hc next year supposedly.
Remember when Enos was taking over for D’Antonio at Mich St Lol!!!

Advertisement
Diaz wrote that they landed at 4 AM, saying "Its officially #FSUWeek".

Pretty sure that the message is clear. Beat the breaks off of FSU.

Manny's ability to address program needs quickly, effectively, and without bias is unmatched. In his second year as a head coach, El Jefe is showing you why he is the real deal.

I tried telling you last year!

Yet his defensive staff still consists of Baker, Rumph and Patke

Unbiased

Advertisement
Yea, I am finally convinced that patke, rumph and Faker have to go. Defense is suspect so far. Look soft in the perimeter.

Manny has done a great job off the field changing his staff ( well some of them.Theres 3 left that need to go) and a great job with recruiting but I’ll wait to anoint him the second coming of Vince Lombardi until We play Clemson in a couple weeks.
I do expect the offense to score on them but I don’t expect them to score 45-50 which they will have to do to keep the game close.
After watching the last 2 games I don’t see that defense slowing Clemson down non the less stopping them.
I’m really hoping I’m wrong and I’ll happily eat crow but I doubt that I am.
Manny has done a great job Fixing the offense and with recruiting but before I’ll anoint him the savior he’s got to wake up and see that his defense is nowhere close to NC caliber.
Hope I’m wrong.....Doubt I am.

Let the negs begin...

Advertisement
One thing Manny needs to do better is work the refs. Louiseville should not have gotten away with all those holds. Manny has to put that bug im their ear during the game.

His best win as head coach, but it's just one win. He needs to follow that up with a win against FSU and not get embarrassed by Clemson before I start to believe.

More so saying it in the “one game at a time” approach. Can’t call Manny the real deal after starting 2-0. Lets get to 3-0. Then 3-1 but keeping it close against Clemson. And win out. Then let’s comment on Manny’s performance.

Either way, let’s see how the rest of the season goes.
Get them to 3-0. Then 4-0. Concede nothing!

Advertisement
Back