I think what drives us Canes fans crazy..

Advertisement
You do realize he won 9 games his first year in miami dont you?

He didnt have tvd either. Didnt lose to mtsu either.

Youre just making excuses. Its ok though.

He had Kaaya, who was

Oh, u don’t remember Richt being considered the QB killer after the pre-season hype for Kaaya?

He had Kaaya, who was

Oh, u don’t remember Richt being considered the QB killer after the pre-season hype for Kaaya?
9 games.

You taking kaaya over tvd? Lmfao

9 games.

You taking kaaya over tvd? Lmfao

Did I say that or is that ur assumption? The comparison is that Kaaya got a lot of media hype, per evidence I’ve provided pre Richt, & it was assumed he would ascend w/ Richt. Richt was called the QB killer, we all got involved in that narrative. Kaaya started off very slow under Richt & then turned it on the last few games to end the season.

So let’s not act like Richt had some bum of a QB yr 1 when that bum was projected as the number 1 pick in a couple of pre mock drafts, & he was on a lot of watch list, but I get; when this board sees red, there’s no rhyme or reason or facts that can change the m.o.

So I’ll do it for u

#firemario
#mtsuhappened
#firegattis
#wholestaphsucks
#howlongb4wewinagame
#bringbacklashlee
#bringbackmanny

Advertisement
Did I say that or is that ur assumption? The comparison is that Kaaya got a lot of media hype, per evidence I’ve provided pre Richt, & it was assumed he would ascend w/ Richt. Richt was called the QB killer, we all got involved in that narrative. Kaaya started off very slow under Richt & then turned it on the last few games to end the season.

So let’s not act like Richt had some bum of a QB yr 1 when that bum was projected as the number 1 pick in a couple of pre mock drafts, & he was on a lot of watch list, but I get; when this board sees red, there’s no rhyme or reason or facts that can change the m.o.

So I’ll do it for u

#firemario
#mtsuhappened
#firegattis
#wholestaphsucks
#howlongb4wewinagame
#bringbacklashlee
#bringbackmanny

I agree with number 2, 3, 5 on the bottom list.

And if I’m being honest, there’s no honest assessment among this fan base. Waaay too much Kool Aid drinking, way too much calling every player elite b4 putting on pads, & way too much living in the past. We’ve been picked to win this division since 2004, & every single yr, u’ve been duped to believe this yr will be different.

My frat brother texted me b4 the season, & asked my thoughts (b4 I made my OP). I told him 8-5 or 9-4 at best. The first thing he says: “Look at the schedule, Rell! Name me 4 or 5 losses?” My response? “I know this team, & since 2004, I couldn’t name u 4-5 losses on paper, but for 17 yrs, I’ve seen 4-5 losses annually, despite talent level.”

Mario is the best coach we have had, but he is old school. While the outsiders have been gassing us, he’s told us repeatedly we’re not there & the roster is not where he wants it to be. Despite that, the thirst to be back, along w/ the love of the fumes of gas that infiltrates this site causes unrealistic expectations.

W/ the lack of portal additions, along w the loss of more than 50% of offensive production + new playbook = struggles for yr 1. Idgaf what the industry “experts say”, b/c most of those mofos don’t know chit anyway, but we collectively have seen the struggles of every first yr coach at this program EXCEPT D.E & L.C, both won w/ ready made rosters, & both **** near killed the program after the program builders’ players left.

No excuse, EVER, to lose to MTSU, but we gotta stop the 15-0 & ACCCG or Bust bull chit every off season UNTIL we get there, & imo, we will.
agree but why play ivey n blades and rique when they suck, play the young guns graves and rogers -- is he trying to not win? taking LT out on 3rd downs

LT best 5 star weve had in long time showing his true rating and is balling yet we take him out after 2 plays -- play the man until he hits his helmet saying he need a breather

agree but why play ivey n blades and rique when they suck, play the young guns graves and rogers -- is he trying to not win? taking LT out on 3rd downs

LT best 5 star weve had in long time showing his true rating and is balling yet we take him out after 2 plays -- play the man until he hits his helmet saying he need a breather

1. Harris & Graves have been getting murdered on the track. Last thing I want is young guys to have their confidence shot b4 they even get an opportunity to avail themselves

2. LT has been inconsistent, but I do agree he needs to be a mainstay on the DL.

1. Harris & Graves have been getting murdered on the track. Last thing I want is young guys to have their confidence shot b4 they even get an opportunity to avail themselves

2. LT has been inconsistent, but I do agree he needs to be a mainstay on the DL.
College kids not kids in middle school- no need to worry about their confidence if they cant handle that then they don't belong playing D1 football and will never succeed in the NFL

Advertisement

Yall only see the see the splash plays with LT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back