I think we steamroll VT by 20+

No Panalytical References so it’s a 1-2 day board ban.
Two reasons why:

1) Kings performance last Friday is the type that rallies the whole team. That night, you saw our team come from behind on the road on the backs of the offense and I feel like you will now see the offense take it to the next level for the remaining few games

2) Our defense has been getting criticized all year but Friday was the loudest - you just know they will come out with a point to prove and shut everyone up. I wouldn’t even be surprised if Manny calls the plays for a half.

Miami rolls and it won’t be close. We’re not losing to a QB named Hooker - our defense will have a threesome with the Hooker - Phillips and Roche on either side.

donald trump rnc GIF by Election 2016

Advertisement
Second half points allowed defensively in 2020

UAB-7
LVL-28
FSU-7
CSN-24
PIT-13**
UVA-7
NCS-10

**Int returned to our 1 yd line.

You know we already lost to that same Hooker...right? Seriously lol. Be prepared to be disappointed in our defensive effort Saturday. It's a trend now and not something that is going to be fixed this year.
I disagree that it can't be fixed this year.

What did we give up, 6 yards in the 4th Q last week? And an INT?

We don't have the CBs to have an elite defence, but if Diaz starts calling the plays again like he clearly did in the second half on Friday it's a good defence.

Advertisement
Matchup and schemes, not in our favor on this one. Better do something different on defense or win in a shootout. The over is 67, it should go over if our same defense shows up.

Advertisement
I disagree that it can't be fixed this year.

What did we give up, 6 yards in the 4th Q last week? And an INT?

We don't have the CBs to have an elite defence, but if Diaz starts calling the plays again like he clearly did in the second half on Friday it's a good defence.
I guess you are forgetting our first 3Q's. Our offense won't play like that every game. We get steam rolled if they play average.

Advertisement
If Flagg and Brooks play we have a shot. Can't be a step behind diagnosing the option plays and then not be able to chase down the RB who loves to bounce outside every chance he gets.

Those two give us our best option. Mcloud is going to get exposed and they don't run enough inside for Jennings to be effective.

I could be the OC at VT and score 40 on this defense. Baker is a High School DC at best. Just get used to it...if the O is good, the D sux and vise versa. WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS. Not moping, just bringing some knowledge/facts.
I find it a little hard to believe that you're as good an OC as Tony Elliott or Tim Beck. The other 5 OC's who faced us didn't do nearly as well.

Advertisement
From the brilliant mind who brought you “D’Eriq King is Malik Rosier with better leadership skills” brings you his latest porst; “We steamroll a team with a real QB” Lol Bailey ****man looked like peek Peyton Manning last week. Cheap Hooker will baptize our D, another shootout on deck.

As I believe many should do, but still dedicate themselves to radicalism, even when reality is within clear view. The fact is we have good players, but low level coaching staff as a whole. VaTech not only beat us last year because defense and scheme was incapable of adjusting and we continue to do those same things. Manny needs to protect this team, recruiting and the development of these kids by doing on defense what he did on offense last year, send the defensive staff packing. #hirewinstonmoss
Thank you for your input Winston

Advertisement
Back