I think we steamroll VT by 20+

darius19

Recruit
Banned
Two reasons why:

1) Kings performance last Friday is the type that rallies the whole team. That night, you saw our team come from behind on the road on the backs of the offense and I feel like you will now see the offense take it to the next level for the remaining few games

2) Our defense has been getting criticized all year but Friday was the loudest - you just know they will come out with a point to prove and shut everyone up. I wouldn’t even be surprised if Manny calls the plays for a half.

Miami rolls and it won’t be close. We’re not losing to a QB named Hooker - our defense will have a threesome with the Hooker - Phillips and Roche on either side.

Advertisement
Two reasons why:

1) Kings performance last Friday is the type that rallies the whole team. That night, you saw our team come from behind on the road on the backs of the offense and I feel like you will now see the offense take it to the next level for the remaining few games

2) Our defense has been getting criticized all year but Friday was the loudest - you just know they will come out with a point to prove and shut everyone up. I wouldn’t even be surprised if Manny calls the plays for a half.

Miami rolls and it won’t be close. We’re not losing to a QB named Hooker - our defense will have a threesome with the Hooker - Phillips and Roche on either side.
You know we already lost to that same Hooker...right? Seriously lol. Be prepared to be disappointed in our defensive effort Saturday. It's a trend now and not something that is going to be fixed this year.

Advertisement
I remember saying the same last year against VT after they were rolled by Duke and were in turmoil. We and they thought we would roll them so bad we’d get Fuente fired. Instead we let a QB in his first start (always) shred us and we came out flat. Got VTs season going and saved Fuente’s job instead. They went on a 6-1 run from our game until they dropped 2 straight at the end of the year.

Don’t let them get hot against us. We seem to do that to a lot of teams

You know we already lost to that same Hooker...right? Seriously lol. Be prepared to be disappointed in our defensive effort Saturday. It's a trend now and not something that is going to be fixed this year.
That’s because it was his first start - that is Blake Bakers kryptonite - back up /new quarterbacks. That’s not the case this year.

Advertisement
We did everything we could to lose that game last year and ourr anemic offense still managed to almost win. We won't have that problem on oiffense, but our defense has to step up. If they are any good at all, they'll see the criticism and respond accordingly just like the WR Corps did.

MiserableQuarterlyGuineafowl-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
didn’t Fuentes cause **** near half his team to enter the transfer portal?

could you imagine how this board would react if we had that level of transfers?
Fuente is there to coach football not make friends. He’s done a good job considering all the kids that bailed.

Advertisement
Depends on which one of our D shows up. 1st 3 quarters D or 4th quarter D. If it’s the latter, we beat them by a couple TD’s. If it’s the former, could be another shoot out.

As I believe many should do, but still dedicate themselves to radicalism, even when reality is within clear view. The fact is we have good players, but low level coaching staff as a whole. VaTech not only beat us last year because defense and scheme was incapable of adjusting and we continue to do those same things. Manny needs to protect this team, recruiting and the development of these kids by doing on defense what he did on offense last year, send the defensive staff packing. #hirewinstonmoss

As I believe many should do, but still dedicate themselves to radicalism, even when reality is within clear view. The fact is we have good players, but low level coaching staff as a whole. VaTech not only beat us last year because defense and scheme was incapable of adjusting and we continue to do those same things. Manny needs to protect this team, recruiting and the development of these kids by doing on defense what he did on offense last year, send the defensive staff packing. #hirewinstonmoss

Incapable of adjusting?

We've had exactly one bad second half, vs Louisville, this entire season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back