I think we just landed a big time WR target.

Moss to Bama would mean they wouldn’t take Milroe, meaning we would be most likely flip destination????

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sorry if it turns out to be a false flag gents. The three screenshots I posted always seem to be reputable, the only thing I can think of is the kid might not want to announce yet. I could have sworn I remember Likens posting the same tweet when he came in and landed Keyshawn Smith on the wire.
I’m not sure we had Likens on staff when we pulled Keyshawn.

I still think we’re onto something here....let’s keep dreaming!!!

Advertisement
The Miller Moss commitment is likely going to play a role in our class. If he goes to SC it LSU I have to think Garcia or Nussmeier looks around. If it’s Bama, then they are out on Milroe who doesn’t seem likely to stick at Texas.

I think some people on this site need to get a life, or hobbies. Not healthy spending 12+ hours a day on a message board during a pandemic and psycho-analyzing everything the coaches put on their twitter feed
Look at their post counts.. Some of these muthafukkas have no life. It's obvious if that had a one they **** sure would not post so much.

Advertisement
The Miller Moss commitment is likely going to play a role in our class. If he goes to SC it LSU I have to think Garcia or Nussmeier looks around. If it’s Bama, then they are out on Milroe who doesn’t seem likely to stick at Texas.

I think it's going to be either Bama or USC. And I don't think Nussmeier goes anywhere even if Moss goes there. Kid is from Louisianna. He has too many ties there and really wanted to be there from the start. Dad has relationship with OC.

Garcia is interesting - IDK how much contact there is with Lashlee. No one really talks much about Garcia. He clearly wanted to be at USC, too.

I think it's going to be either Bama or USC. And I don't think Nussmeier goes anywhere even if Moss goes there. Kid is from Louisianna. He has too many ties there and really wanted to be there from the start. Dad has relationship with OC.

Garcia is interesting - IDK how much contact there is with Lashlee. No one really talks much about Garcia. He clearly wanted to be at USC, too.
It just doesn’t make sense for 2 Top 100 qb’s to go to the same school. There will be fallout. Stay in touch with everybody and go from there.

It just doesn’t make sense for 2 Top 100 qb’s to go to the same school. There will be fallout. Stay in touch with everybody and go from there.

Happened before. Washington did it a couple years ago with Sirmon who had ties to UW and another dude.
Anything is possible when you’re national champs!

Advertisement
Don't be sorry. Let's all partake in Saturday morning dreaming. For example...

Miller Moss lists USC, UCLA, ALA and LSU as his top schools at this time.

Well, USC already has Garcia committed and LSU has Nussmeir. That leaves Alabama and UCLA. Let's look at the possible scenarios.

A. Miller commits to USC: That could force Garcia back onto the Canes' board. Garcia already has visited and has an established relationship with Lashlee. Hmmm...

B. Miller commits to LSU: Read A above. Nussmier to Miami? Hmmm...

C. Miller commits to UCLA: Possible but why hasn't he already committed to his local school? Can't see it. However, if he does, my dream is over.

D. Miller commits to Alabama: My biggest fear. My dream ends.

E. Miller commits to Miami: A long shot, but this is a dream, right?

In the meantime, Lashlee is still trying to flip Milroe or Davis. On the positive sdie, Miami is competing for the best nationally. We just need 10 wins and a dynamic offensive season.

When my dream is over, hopefully a new reality takes over at the Rock.

You answer to C.

Nobody in their right ******* mind wants to play for Chip Kelly.

It does sound crazy, I agree. Probably why Garcia committed so fast to USC last fall. Moss is in a tough spot right now - especially since it seems that UCLA , the option with the best opportunity to start, is not where he really wants to be.

He's probably better off picking Alabama and sitting for a couple of years.

It does sound crazy, I agree. Probably why Garcia committed so fast to USC last fall. Moss is in a tough spot right now - especially since it seems that UCLA , the option with the best opportunity to start, is not where he really wants to be.

He's probably better off picking Alabama and sitting for a couple of years.
He's crazy if he goes bama. Qb is a spot they are always looking for your successor if he sits 2 years at bama who knows who they bring in those years he waits he should go to a start right away (cough cough Miami)

Advertisement
Happened before. Washington did it a couple years ago with Sirmon who had ties to UW and another dude.
Anything is possible when you’re national champs!
Of course it’s possible but it isn’t terribly likely. That’s my point. There will be qb’s on the market.

I sense zero panic regarding qb recruiting. I think there is a good shot one of Milroe, Nussmeier, or Garcia signs here. If not, there will be transfer options after a good season on offense. The fact they seemingly passed on Taulia tells me they feel good about getting somebody to compete with Van Dyke, who I think is the best HS qb we’ve signed in a long time.

Advertisement
Back