I think we just landed a big time WR target.

Advertisement
Well Likens wasn't here last year and you're lumping him in there too. So if being miserable to you is fun, have at it. Last year happened, all I can do is hope the coaching staff learned from it. They're adults, they know what they need to do in order to improve the program, and if they don't, they'll probably be out. Manny went and revamped the whole offense after last season, and the defense was still respectable despite having a bunch of assistants that a lot of fans dislike.

If you want to be angry at social media in May for something that could potentially be good news, I can't stop you. But I feel like the anger should be saved for when it's actually worth it (aka the season).
Ok I just said I hope Likens doesn’t become one of those guys like Cooney, Banda, and Baez. And there are other topics on this board I like having fun with. Never did I say being miserable is fun. So far, Manny has done a nice job making changes on offense and getting some key transfers. I’m very optimistic this year. Some changes needed to be made on the defense when it comes to coaching but that’s a topic for next offseason. Hopefully we did get a WR commitment.

Advertisement
This guy is never wrong

View attachment 117391
I think it was this guy hinting hard at “shocking things coming” via 247 boards.

Brinson at this point might be “shocking?” Alexis maybe less shocking BUT that’d be the best pull right now. Get the feeling he’d be more likely to stick throughout. What do you think?

Now an Alexis commitment shortly followed by a Milroe decommitment...that’s the kind of shocking news we all want!

Advertisement
Jacolby posted this late last night
1590243687823.png

Romello...then Miller Moss to USC and a Jake Garcia flip to us!?!?!

Sorry. Boring morning and letting my imagination run wild.

Don't be sorry. Let's all partake in Saturday morning dreaming. For example...

Miller Moss lists USC, UCLA, ALA and LSU as his top schools at this time.

Well, USC already has Garcia committed and LSU has Nussmeir. That leaves Alabama and UCLA. Let's look at the possible scenarios.

A. Miller commits to USC: That could force Garcia back onto the Canes' board. Garcia already has visited and has an established relationship with Lashlee. Hmmm...

B. Miller commits to LSU: Read A above. Nussmier to Miami? Hmmm...

C. Miller commits to UCLA: Possible but why hasn't he already committed to his local school? Can't see it. However, if he does, my dream is over.

D. Miller commits to Alabama: My biggest fear. My dream ends.

E. Miller commits to Miami: A long shot, but this is a dream, right?

In the meantime, Lashlee is still trying to flip Milroe or Davis. On the positive sdie, Miami is competing for the best nationally. We just need 10 wins and a dynamic offensive season.

When my dream is over, hopefully a new reality takes over at the Rock.

Advertisement
Sorry if it turns out to be a false flag gents. The three screenshots I posted always seem to be reputable, the only thing I can think of is the kid might not want to announce yet. I could have sworn I remember Likens posting the same tweet when he came in and landed Keyshawn Smith on the wire.

Who’d I attack? The coaches for doing the same **** year after year running their mouths on social media only to give us fans a 7-6 6-7 season? After a while it gets pretty **** old. I listed 3 examples of coaches/support staff members who do this constantly. Maybe they did get a commitment idk but we all have seen this story before.

Whatever issue you have with me I suggest you ignore me completely or PM me about it. Like I’ve said many times before, I’m not here to impress anyone. I’m here to have some fun, talk football, and contribute when I can. Yea people aren’t going to like what I say most of the time.
Hey Klein 13, its all subjective we all wanted better recruiters when penos, stubbs @ the ol coach names escapes me was here. I think we've upgraded on all 3 of those guys. You've seen it b4! ****, all of us have but not not with lash, likens@ justice there getting results well lash @ justice is still waiting on likens to step up!! Well, With regards to recruiting.

Advertisement
From yesterday - interview with Moss by a national recruiting writer for 247:

“I expect to make a decision sometime in June, I’m getting close,” Moss said. “I’m still looking at all four schools right now but life has been pretty hectic. I’ve had AP exams and then finals are next week so I haven’t been able to focus totally on making my decision. “I’ve had some great conversations with all the schools and that’s why it’s been so hard. My leaders and favorites have changed at different points in my recruitment so I’m just waiting for clarity but I do think I’m getting close.”

Alabama- “They have done a great job recruiting me and I have a really good relationship with coach Saban and coach Sark (Sarkisian),” Moss said. “What Alabama has done that I love is they get to know you as a person and then recruit you from that point of view. Like I can talk football with coach Saban anytime but we’ve also had some fun talks about The Last Dance and just the parallels between the Bulls dynasty and the Alabama program.
A lot of people have told me that coach Sark won’t be around much longer but I really think he’s committed to staying at Alabama and is in a great place there. As for Bryce (Young) being there, because people have brought that up a lot, that’s not a factor for me. I think there’s value in playing right away and also value in staying patient, biding your time and then getting an opportunity.

LSU- “LSU is a great program and there’s so many things I like about the school. They have done a great job recruiting me and even though I haven’t been able to visit, they have done a great job working around that and showing me as much of the school as they could. We have done a lot of zoom and virtual tours and they have shown me the locker room, the stadium and basically everything the school has to offer.

“I know they have a commitment from Garrett (Nussmeier) but they have consistently told me they plan to take two quarterbacks this class. Coach Orgeron called me the day before Garrett committed and the day after he committed to tell me nothing has changed and they still really want me to be there.

UCLA- “The whole UCLA staff has done a great job recruiting me and making me feel like a priority. Out of everyone I have talked to this whole process, Ethan Young has been one of the best if not the best guy for me. We have had some great talks about recruiting strategy and player personal and he’s one of the smartest guys I’ve been around. “Chip Kelly has been great too and one of the best things about this whole recruiting process is having the chance to meet guys like coach Kelly - we have a great relationship.

UCLA reminds me of when I was first got to Alemany. We were a young team that was kind of down and it has been great to help build them up and I see the same opportunity at UCLA.”

USC- “What can you can about USC, it’s QBU (Quarterback University). It’s a crazy stat but every quarterback that has started at USC since Carson Palmer was there, that’s about 20 years, has been drafted. It’s a unique opportunity to be able to play in front of your family every week and that goes with UCLA too but it’s special to be able to do that.
“You look at the class USC is bringing in this year and it would be fun to see where that can go. I’m friends with a lot of those guys and have played with a lot of them. I have a good relationship with coach Helton and Graham Harrell and talk or text weekly with both of them

I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up at Alabama. I think he wants to be at USC but it could be a very crowded room there soon. Wouldn't be surprised if JT Daniels goes back to USC now that the transfer rule isn't happening until 2021.....

I can see Moss signing with USC, and that forcing Jake Garcia to de commit from USC. Garcia was high on UM prior to committing to USC. LSU having Nuss makes a cramped QB room, as well as sitting with Mac Jones and Bryce Young in Tuscaloosa. Maybe Moss or Garcia takes a second look here in the future. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Advertisement
Back