I think we just landed a big time WR target.

Advertisement
I think I read somewhere LSU taking 2 QBs has been in their plans for a while, so it shouldn't come as a surprise to Nussmeier

Jon Richt, the most inept QB coach of all time, landed Jarren Williams a month before early signing day. I'm not in the least bit concerned with Lashlee's ability to land a top prospect, especially once our offense is finally on display in the fall. You're also going to see a bunch of kids opening their recruitments back up once they are allowed to start taking visits again.

Advertisement
Jon Richt, the most inept QB coach of all time, landed Jarren Williams a month before early signing day. I'm not in the least bit concerned with Lashlee's ability to land a top prospect, especially once our offense is finally on display in the fall. You're also going to see a bunch of kids opening their recruitments back up once they are allowed to start taking visits again.
We better start winning...

That commitment was sealed during that big ND beat down

Gotta have some momentum.. can’t keep selling dreams.

No idea who the **** this is. I’m just saying I saw it on Twitter. Just found it interesting this guy said George because he isn’t supposed to announce for a couple weeks. Unless he is going to announce sooner.
E8FE3C92-0F64-47C0-86D8-33BFD14612C1.png
2023C0AD-B51A-434C-A977-E4C8079BB185.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
The University of Miami in all sports takes ownership of each kid . The nurturing begins immediately it really is amazing the involvement and opportunities along with private council if needed when troubling signs arise.
In my view many kids once they ignore for bag 💼 or family / friends pressure to leave find out fast what the U tried to offer was wholeheartedness in there sharing to these kids.

I cannot imagine being at a college dorm at night in your thoughts knowing you ignored your gut conscience and made a huge huge mistake.

I also believe when U coaches get that private call from kids already at other colleges upset and possibly crying of there mistake wanting to find away back and honestly STILL have the concern and understanding to share options to help.

This in my view is the BEST selling point of a U scholarship and what is foremost in the decision.

Even if you don’t make it to the NFL and you finish your (4) plus years the business opportunities are amazing with alumni.

The “ Playmaker “ said it best you need to think 4 years ahead after football name a better place that cares and offers more then the U.

GOCANES

I sense zero panic regarding qb recruiting. I think there is a good shot one of Milroe, Nussmeier, or Garcia signs here. If not, there will be transfer options after a good season on offense. The fact they seemingly passed on Taulia tells me they feel good about getting somebody to compete with Van Dyke, who I think is the best HS qb we’ve signed in a long time.
You know this board is full of whiny scary money guys.. just scroll up. Said part is they are like this in real like. They jump at every obstacle. You wonder why they come on here crying.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's crazy if he goes bama. Qb is a spot they are always looking for your successor if he sits 2 years at bama who knows who they bring in those years he waits he should go to a start right away (cough cough Miami)

What makes you think he'll start right away here.
TVD from everything I've read sounds like a great QB prospect.

What makes you think he'll start right away here.
TVD from everything I've read sounds like a great QB prospect.
Not disputing that but at bama he has to deal with mac jones and Bryce young and 1 of them will have a minimum of a year starting if he came here it's a better chance because he isn't trying to overthrow a starting qb

Advertisement
Back