I think we just landed a big time WR target.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can you ever say something without personally attacking someone?
Who’d I attack? The coaches for doing the same **** year after year running their mouths on social media only to give us fans a 7-6 6-7 season? After a while it gets pretty **** old. I listed 3 examples of coaches/support staff members who do this constantly. Maybe they did get a commitment idk but we all have seen this story before.

Whatever issue you have with me I suggest you ignore me completely or PM me about it. Like I’ve said many times before, I’m not here to impress anyone. I’m here to have some fun, talk football, and contribute when I can. Yea people aren’t going to like what I say most of the time.

Advertisement
Who’d I attack? The coaches for doing the same **** year after year running their mouths on social media only to give us fans a 7-6 6-7 season? After a while it gets pretty **** old. I listed 3 examples of coaches/support staff members who do this constantly. Maybe they did get a commitment idk but we all have seen this story before.

Whatever issue you have with me I suggest you ignore me completely or PM me about it. Like I’ve said many times before, I’m not here to impress anyone. I’m here to have some fun, talk football, and contribute when I can. Yea people aren’t going to like what I say most of the time.
So if people aren't going to like what you say most of the time, how is that having fun? Unless your idea of fun is having people argue with you about everything, which doesn't sound very fun to me. Pretty sure you can criticize the team/coaches sometimes without sounding so miserable. It's the offseason and we have nothing else going on right now.

I think some people on this site need to get a life, or hobbies. Not healthy spending 12+ hours a day on a message board during a pandemic and psycho-analyzing everything the coaches put on their twitter feed

Advertisement
So if people aren't going to like what you say most of the time, how is that having fun? Unless your idea of fun is having people argue with you about everything, which doesn't sound very fun to me. Pretty sure you can criticize the team/coaches sometimes without sounding so miserable. It's the offseason and we have nothing else going on right now.
Some people here don’t like hearing the reality of our program and the state it’s been in since 2004-2005. So yea forgive me for wanting this program to at least be respectable instead of the **** that’s been going on for years. Until I see improvement, I’ll criticize Manny, Patke, Rumph, and Baker all I want. How could we not sound miserable when talking about those 4 and our team last year?

Some people here don’t like hearing the reality of our program and the state it’s been in since 2004-2005. So yea forgive me for wanting this program to at least be respectable instead of the **** that’s been going on for years. Until I see improvement, I’ll criticize Manny, Patke, Rumph, and Baker all I want. How could we not sound miserable when talking about those 4 and our team last year?
So Likens isn't allowed to be on social media?

Advertisement
So Likens isn't allowed to be on social media?
Read bud guys like Baez, Banda, and Cooney run their mouths on social media constantly for no reason at all. Like I said, maybe we did get a commitment idk. But I hope Likens isn’t going to turn into one of those guys and then has nothing to show for it if Miami has another miserable season.

Lol ever since Manny came to Miami, all I see is chest bumping on Twitter with no results. #watchthefinish

finish.gif

Well Likens wasn't here last year and you're lumping him in there too. So if being miserable to you is fun, have at it. Last year happened, all I can do is hope the coaching staff learned from it. They're adults, they know what they need to do in order to improve the program, and if they don't, they'll probably be out. Manny went and revamped the whole offense after last season, and the defense was still respectable despite having a bunch of assistants that a lot of fans dislike.

If you want to be angry at social media in May for something that could potentially be good news, I can't stop you. But I feel like the anger should be saved for when it's actually worth it (aka the season).

Advertisement
Back