I think we are going to be very good..

Southbeach44

Sophomore
Premium
I know it was just a spring game. Having said that, we got a lot of dudes. I really like our o line. Getting a some what in shape Donaldson is priceless. I hope he continues to work and stay healthy.

Our WR's will be much better this year. Harley is an NFL WR. Restripo and Smith must play and they will. Rambo was a huge get and he will put up numbers in this offense. We have 4 legit talented receivers. Pope and Wiggins have been passed up by a mile. Those two should only play in garbage time.

We will not have a problem scoring points. RB room is set. TE is set. If King is moving along like we all think he is we will be fine.

The defensive side of the ball is what really has me excited. First off, I love that Manny is back in charge. I think he is one of the best DC's in all of college football.

We have size, we have speed. Stevenson looks like a freak. Williams is so much bigger than I thought he was. Still waiting on G. Hall to do his thing but it is obvious that he has all the tools. Add Bolden and Couch to the mix, we should not have any problems in our secondary.

Our LB's look much better than last year. We actually have guys that can run and make plays.

DL is the strength along with our secondary. Ford is so big and he looked good. I look for him to have a big year and get drafted higher than people think. I think I like our ends but, it's impossible to evaluate them right now. Either you get pressure on game day or you dont. We will see.

We are all good on kicking game.

I will be taking Miami on the money line on September 4th.

Advertisement
I know it was just a spring game. Having said that, we got a lot of dudes. I really like our o line. Getting a some what in shape Donaldson is priceless. I hope he continues to work and stay healthy.

Our WR's will be much better this year. Harley is an NFL WR. Restripo and Smith must play and they will. Rambo was a huge get and he will put up numbers in this offense. We have 4 legit talented receivers. Pope and Wiggins have been passed up by a mile. Those two should only play in garbage time.

We will not have a problem scoring points. RB room is set. TE is set. If King is moving along like we all think he is we will be fine.

The defensive side of the ball is what really has me excited. First off, I love that Manny is back in charge. I think he is one of the best DC's in all of college football.

We have size, we have speed. Stevenson looks like a freak. Williams is so much bigger than I thought he was. Still waiting on G. Hall to do his thing but it is obvious that he has all the tools. Add Bolden and Couch to the mix, we should not have any problems in our secondary.

Our LB's look much better than last year. We actually have guys that can run and make plays.

DL is the strength along with our secondary. Ford is so big and he looked good. I look for him to have a big year and get drafted higher than people think. I think I like our ends but, it's impossible to evaluate them right now. Either you get pressure on game day or you dont. We will see.

We are all good on kicking game.

I will be taking Miami on the money line on September 4th.
Yeah I’m about to tune in to bama to see what they got but after today i drank the kool aid and I’m taking the ML as well. Lol

Advertisement
Was that a MD scripted event ???
I’ve been to a lot of spring games and that was by far most entertaining AND most impressive.
Couldn’t watch much of the 1:00 bamer event but not impressive after the Hard Rock event.

Here's my one note of caution. We'll really know if we've turned the corner if we can a) run consistently and b) stop the run. With so few running plays today and only 2 scholarship RBs getting carries it was impossible to tell if we've really made strides there. But we have some athletes on defense now we've coveted for a long time.

Advertisement
Drink it. Drink it all.

oh yeah snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was hesitant with some of manny’s quotes about the competition stuff but he wasn’t lieing. Going to need one of the edge rushers to take the next step. This team should win 10 games as long as king comes back healthy.

Advertisement
Back