I think we aint done yet.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26015
  • Start date
Man, I wish some of this recruiting juice would spill over to the offensive side of the ball. I'll take all of the dogs we're getting, of course. Just hope we get one or two on offense.

Advertisement
Man, I wish some of this recruiting juice would spill over to the offensive side of the ball. I'll take all of the dogs we're getting, of course. Just hope we get one or two on offense.
I think we already have and not necessarily all in 2021.. below are all dogs and perhaps the most elite group of players in a good while. I see a playoff squad talent wise.

QB - TDV
RB - Chaney, Rooster ...add Franklin
OL - River, Walker, Seymore, Rodriguez
WR - Redding, Restrep, Brashard, Romello, Smith, George
TE - Arroyo, Brantley
Kicker - Baby Borregales

I think we already have and not necessarily all in 2021.. below are all dogs and perhaps the most elite group of players in a good while. I see a playoff squad talent wise.

QB - TDV
RB - Chaney, Rooster ...add Franklin
OL - River, Walker, Seymore, Rodriguez
WR - Redding, Restrep, Brashard, Romello, Smith, George
TE - Arroyo, Brantley
Kicker - Baby Borregales

I'd include B. Smith as a guy from this current wave. Just hoping for more on that side. Everyone in play right now is on D, assuming C. Smith is considered defensive guy.

I like those guys from last year's class and this year, but this momentum right now is on another level

I'd include B. Smith as a guy from this current wave. Just hoping for more on that side. Everyone in play right now is on D, assuming C. Smith is considered defensive guy.

I like those guys from last year's class and this year, but this momentum right now is on another level
yep I had Brashard in there... We have no space unless NCAA approves the extra spots to complete 85 scholarships.

I think we are two or three good/elite OL from having elite talent all over the field. We should put all our energy in recruiting two more good/elite OT if space becomes available.

It’s the way you word it- “no way”. There are many ways actually. They return Sam Howell, 10 starters on offense and they beat us last year. Don’t be delusional. Look at the teams we lost to last year. I expect us to beat UNC at home however, I wouldn’t be stunned if they beat us.
And it it took the worst offense in canes history and an epic 4th and 17 brain fart/melt down for UNC to the win that game. I don’t see either of those things happening again this year, especially not in our house last game of the year. We’re gonna remind UNC and the old man exactly what UNC is, a basketball school and nothing more. Think Notre dame in 2017 at the rock type beat down coming there way this year.

Advertisement
And it it took the worst offense in canes history and an epic 4th and 17 brain fart/melt down for UNC to the win that game. I don’t see either of those things happening again this year, especially not in our house last game of the year. We’re gonna remind UNC and the old man exactly what UNC is, a basketball school and nothing more. Think Notre dame in 2017 at the rock type beat down coming there way this year.
people forget that we had some big time blunders like 4th and 17, missing field goals and all that stuff... we lost to vt because we couldnt hit a 20 yd chip shot

Wait til we light up the scoreboards and show recruits this is an offense youl want to play in. That will be a game changer

I hope our recruits don't read this ***** ****. It's on here a lot, and I just hope they don't see how frail our fans are and get scared away because they don't want to play in front of a bunch of gaped buttholes.
Yes cause they ar3 worried about how people feel..... by that tune if we had more tough guys that think their extra hard cheering impacts the Game manny wouldn’t go 6-7

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes cause they ar3 worried about how people feel..... by that tune if we had more tough guys that think their extra hard cheering impacts the Game manny wouldn’t go 6-7
If you want to be a sorry *** ***** who doesn't want to play football because you're scared to lose games, go ahead. I'll be here to tell you you're a sad sack bytch if that's your thing.

Advertisement

I think Miami has recruited very well on offense in the 2020 and 2021 classes. Miami has a very good WR class in 2021, and a very good OL, RB, and TE haul in both classes. Miami also signed a 4-star QB in 2020.

Miami fans are looking for that 5-star QB to make the offensive recruiting "pop" but there has been strong recruiting on that side of the ball. Miami's offensive recruiting will explode in 2022 if King balls out and the offense shows a big improvement.

Advertisement
Back