I think we aint done yet.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26015
  • Start date
Advertisement
It’s the way you word it- “no way”. There are many ways actually. They return Sam Howell, 10 starters on offense and they beat us last year. Don’t be delusional. Look at the teams we lost to last year. I expect us to beat UNC at home however, I wouldn’t be stunned if they beat us.
Last year has nothing to do with my post. Pay attention. UNC will NOT come into HR and beat us the last game of the season.

Advertisement

Live look at Pop Cooney in all these recruits houses during COVID! :p
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Bro, I feel like I’m taking crazy pills. “So you have no confidence in your team or coach”?? What would give me any confidence in Manny as a head coach thus far? Or Baker? Like, what have you been watching? Yes, let’s be positive and say last season was bad because of Enos, etc. but cmon man.. it’s not *all* Enos. I honestly can’t believe I even have to explain myself.
What a b*tch mindset

Advertisement
*realistic mindset. At least, up to this point. Has to be shown/proven.
To not want to play a season in fear of losing recruits? If a player had that attitude, he would not be someone you would want on your team! Should be no different with fans. Loser mentality. We can easily have a 2017 like season.
I just don’t understand the lack of competitiveness.

Advertisement
It’s the way you word it- “no way”. There are many ways actually. They return Sam Howell, 10 starters on offense and they beat us last year. Don’t be delusional. Look at the teams we lost to last year. I expect us to beat UNC at home however, I wouldn’t be stunned if they beat us.
I don’t think you realize what type of player King is. You think vegas made him 12/1 to win the heisman for fun?

Advertisement
Back