I think we aint done yet.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26015
  • Start date
Yeah, this is a classic case of all the fans being absolutely blinded by all of the off season orgasms (and it’s been the best off season ever). When it actually comes down to *winning* Manny and Baker will let you down. They’ve shown me nothing thus far on the field. Lashlee and King are legit. I just don’t want you guys to be suicidal like last year.
Classic case of not seeing what changes actually have occurred this off-season. As in a proven QB who racked up 50, fifty TD’s previously. Another year plus a proven starter on the OL that D’Eriq trusts. A proven OC who puts up points in droves, a dedicated and fast rising OL coach, plus a WR coach who’s put back to back WR’s into the top rounds of the NFL Draft. Then another Top 10 recruiting class to go with last season’s haul. We’re stacking chips and can absorb blows such as Rousseau opting out for the season admit COVID-19 concerns impacting his 1st round status. You see all of this yet you harp and believe we’re going to **** the bed like we did in 2019? Wow, some people just would prefer to be Debby Downers. There’s a ton to be optimistic about going into the 2020 season. We get UNC and FSU at home. Sure we have to make the trek to Clemson but should hopefully be meeting them again in December for all the marbles. I’ll say this - we will lose to the Tigers come the regular season but it’s not going to be by much - less than 14pts. Such that Dabo will finally be nervous heading into the ACCCG. So why don’t we leave last year where it belongs - in the past. If we ran 8-4 no way we’d have the offensive changes that we desperately needed to occur, nor would we be sitting on this much momentum for the off-season.

Advertisement
I'd include B. Smith as a guy from this current wave. Just hoping for more on that side. Everyone in play right now is on D, assuming C. Smith is considered defensive guy.

I like those guys from last year's class and this year, but this momentum right now is on another level
Daniels and or QB probably the only offensive takes out there.

Advertisement
This is stupid and opens them up to unnecessary criticism. After what just happened they need to back away from the keyboard.

Staff got egg on their faces but they should know better than to start bat signaling and doing all sorts of corny **** on Twitter in early August. Amateur hour at the Hecht. ****, I’ll be sweating Taylor and Williams for the next 4 months.

and they’re STILL tweeting - holy ****. Someone at Hecht tell these idiots to stop tweeting so much. Like I said, amateur hour.

Advertisement
Staff got egg on their faces but they should know better than to start bat signaling and doing all sorts of corny **** on Twitter in early August. Amateur hour at the Hecht. ****, I’ll be sweating Taylor and Williams for the next 4 months.

and they’re STILL tweeting - holy ****. Someone at Hecht tell these idiots to stop tweeting so much. Like I said, amateur hour.

Im already sweating those two

When LT committed everyone like

98E27CC6-3CAF-4864-903C-BA9F332A36DA.gif

Since

07488021-F651-4E5B-A2A7-A1FF67924936.gif

4DB553D4-0CE9-49B8-AA42-2C99BE90769B.gif

88B1BD8D-40F6-4005-B41C-B955070B724F.gif

8A20F56C-A3C7-4A35-9F40-4B28938868B6.gif

This is stupid and opens them up to unnecessary criticism. After what just happened they need to back away from the keyboard.
Criticism from pulling a top 10 class? Being 1 of only 3 schools to have at least 2 5*? Marshall was a heat check....we made a late push to try to steal him and he didn't bite but it ain't nothing to back away from the keyboard. If you scared go to church.... that would look so lame to those kids to go mute cause we missed on someone we took a swing at. Put ur big boy pants on and take those skinny jeans off.

Advertisement
Criticism from pulling a top 10 class? Being 1 of only 3 schools to have at least 2 5*? Marshall was a heat check....we made a late push to try to steal him and he didn't bite but it ain't nothing to back away from the keyboard. If you scared go to church.... that would look so lame to those kids to go mute cause we missed on someone we took a swing at. Put ur big boy pants on and take those skinny jeans off.

Nobody’s scared. This class is great, as of now. But they just got played, again. Being a keyboard warrior gets you nowhere. That gif is along the same lines as the guys saying they were feeling themselves after beating Bethune.

Advertisement

Cause you're a soft shouldered type of dude. That's why you are still sweating.. Lord we don't get two guys and yall literally start the teary eyed stuff.. Time to start putting yall on ignore.. this aint for the faint of heart. Duck *** dudes like you.

MF’ers act like we are supposed to get every target we go after. We pulled two 5* players and have a top 10 class and people *****ing because we didn’t get Marshal. With the season we are coming off of, we should just be happy we are pulling who we are pulling. Have a good season and it can only get better from here. Can’t fix last year’s debacle overnight. Let’s piece it together and build off of what we have.

Nobody’s scared. This class is great, as of now. But they just got played, again. Being a keyboard warrior gets you nowhere. That gif is along the same lines as the guys saying they were feeling themselves after beating Bethune.
Its all Cane love ya heard me....just one more thing, y'all no we only signed two 5* corners ever right. We will be ok.

MF’ers act like we are supposed to get every target we go after. We pulled two 5* players and have a top 10 class and people *****ing because we didn’t get Marshal. With the season we are coming off of, we should just be happy we are pulling who we are pulling. Have a good season and it can only get better from here. Can’t fix last year’s debacle overnight. Let’s piece it together and build off of what we have.
I mean when a 5 star player at a known position we’re struggling in, is suddenly crystal balled to us after our posters have been saying for weeks that we’re in it and lead, and coaches have been putting I got 5 on it gifs on twitter just to have him pull this stunt. Ofc it will leave a nasty taste in everyone’s mouth. But I agree let’s not overreact.

Advertisement
Back