I think we aint done yet.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26015
  • Start date
Advertisement
Did you watch any games last year?
Bro, I feel like I’m taking crazy pills. “So you have no confidence in your team or coach”?? What would give me any confidence in Manny as a head coach thus far? Or Baker? Like, what have you been watching? Yes, let’s be positive and say last season was bad because of Enos, etc. but cmon man.. it’s not *all* Enos. I honestly can’t believe I even have to explain myself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No way we lose to UNC at home the last game.
It’s the way you word it- “no way”. There are many ways actually. They return Sam Howell, 10 starters on offense and they beat us last year. Don’t be delusional. Look at the teams we lost to last year. I expect us to beat UNC at home however, I wouldn’t be stunned if they beat us.

Bro, I feel like I’m taking crazy pills. “So you have no confidence in your team or coach”?? What would give me any confidence in Manny as a head coach thus far? Or Baker? Like, what have you been watching? Yes, let’s be positive and say last season was bad because of Enos, etc. but cmon man.. it’s not *all* Enos. I honestly can’t believe I even have to explain myself.

I explained this at length in another thread. Only 2 coaches in 40 years have taken over a team that won 7 or less and won 10 or more in their first year. 5 of the 6 active coaches who have won national championships were hot garbage their first 4 years of as a head coach. And yes, that includes Nicky Saban. Year 1 doesn't matter at all. And if you notice this recruiting class, it seems recruits know this too, but you haven't caught onto this fact yet.

Advertisement
I explained this at length in another thread. Only 2 coaches in 40 years have taken over a team that won 7 or less and won 10 or more in their first year. 5 of the 6 active coaches who have won national championships were hot garbage their first 4 years of as a head coach. And yes, that includes Nicky Saban. Year 1 doesn't matter at all. And if you notice this recruiting class, it seems recruits know this too, but you haven't caught onto this fact yet.
You make good points.

Shhhhhh. We suck. Manny sucks. Don’t play the season. Fold the program. Those are the only reasonable reactions to last year.

Advertisement
Exactly. I mean last year was a **** show and we all know it. But man, people on here throwing in the towel on a coach after his first ever year as a head coach? They can't all be Larry Coker the GAAWWWW and win a natty in their first ever season as a head coach.

See what I did there?

Advertisement
Back