I think K Brown will choose Miami

WhoDat

Junior
From Rivals...Jan 1st

"Brown did not reveal which team he would announce for on Saturday, but he did say the opportunity for early playing time was a primary factor in his decision. He also was able to get his mother to sign off on his choice.

"I talked to my mom about the academic situation and she liked it, so we're OK," Brown said. "

From ITU....Jan 3rd

"There is a pretty good chance I go back to Miami," Brown told 247Sports after practice on Tuesday. "I talked to my mom and she likes the academic standpoint of Miami, and it's close to home. I know I can come in and play early right away, not that it's going to be given to you, but if you work hard, it's there."

Advertisement
Good glad he came to his senses if he does

And a preemptive **** you to Hurtt

The only thing I dont get is. How can his mother who lives in Miami not know UM is one, if not the toughest school most expensive schools to get into.

UM education cost over 250K
FSU costs 20K

Advertisement
His mom initially wanted him at Illinois....along with the ******* brother.

Signed on on the academic situation could mean yea louisville academics ain't up there with Miami but they are good enough...pretty sure Strong is promising him playing time too but we will find out saturday

Advertisement
Signed on on the academic situation could mean yea louisville academics ain't up there with Miami but they are good enough...pretty sure Strong is promising him playing time too but we will find out saturday

Thats how I read into it. He convinced his Mom that UL has "good enough" academics. I dont think he would have to convince her about Miami's academics.

Don't know where he's going but I wouldn't waste half a second analyzing what he says. He's obviously enjoying his moment.

Last edited:

Thats how I read into it. He convinced his Mom that UL has "good enough" academics. I dont think he would have to convince her about Miami's academics.

I concur.

hes always said this is where he wanted to be if it was up to him and that his parents wanted him to get a 'ship for his brother. Him saying that his mom has signed off on his decision and the combination of the rivals and ITU interviews seem to point to us. That being said, hes played so many games I'll believe hes a cane when i see him on green tree

Advertisement
Advertisement
" Perhaps providing the Hurricanes with the stiffest competition is Louisville.

"I like the all black coaching staff that they have there," Brown said. "Not anything racist, but I'd feel great playing under a black head coach. I have a couple friends up there,Teddy Bridgewater and Eli Rogers."

per 247sports

Advertisement
Back