I think K Brown will choose Miami

Advertisement
This ***** can ball you tak guysm like this they are special ad come around once in a lifetime this kid s the dynasty

I know we are all butt hurt but losing Burgess and Brown is pretty bad IMO. Whatever Louisville is selling, kids are buying. I am not doubting Golden, but these are the kids he needs to get. Miami has a lot more to offer than Louisville, so if an all black coaching staff is winning these kids over, then something is wrong.

Advertisement
I know we are all butt hurt but losing Burgess and Brown is pretty bad IMO. Whatever Louisville is selling, kids are buying. I am not doubting Golden, but these are the kids he needs to get. Miami has a lot more to offer than Louisville, so if an all black coaching staff is winning these kids over, then something is wrong.

I disagree, Brown all of a sudden started trying to shop around for his brother what is Miami suppose to do? How is losing Burgess bad? He's a legacy kid, is that really a big deal?

How did we lose Burgess. It would have been awkward if he picked us.

Advertisement

I disagree, Brown all of a sudden started trying to shop around for his brother what is Miami suppose to do? How is losing Burgess bad? He's a legacy kid, is that really a big deal?

These are the kind of kids that Shannon would have gotten reamed for not pulling in. When I said something is wrong, I am not necessarily blaming Golden. Yes, losing a legacy kid and a kid that was "dying" to come to Miami to Louisville is odd. Maybe it is the fear of sanctions, but who knows.

Back to the subject, maybe if this kid wasnt doing his best disappearing act in playoff games Id feel lime this was more of a loss. When you add that with the way he's handling this, no thanks.

All black coaching staff? Really?lulz

UL gonna get the death penalty man I swear

Advertisement
There is a video of Burgess talking about him and another big time LB going to Louisville but he couldn't say who it was. The reporter asked so you did some recruiting here at the semper fi game and he said no i talked to him on the phone he's another miami guy, im assuming Brown......TIFIW

Advertisement
There is a video of Burgess talking about him and another big time LB going to Louisville but he couldn't say who it was. The reporter asked so you did some recruiting here at the semper fi game and he said no i talked to him on the phone he's another miami guy, im assuming Brown......TIFIW

Can't wait to see him do the hat trick on Saturday. Ugh

Advertisement
Back