I think K Brown will choose Miami

K Brown is all Louisville, that's definitely who Burgess was talking about I saw the interview also.

Advertisement
How much you think Louisville is giving these kids?

I mean we talking about Corch Hurtt right?

at this point i don't see how anybody can say we missed on anbody since know one knows how these cats will pan out. Bottom line is this, if these guys pan out and the guys golden replaces them with don't pan out that's on golden. If he replaces them with some all stars...rather guys who become all stars down the line then who cares.

Advertisement
I watched a few games and i was more impressed with that #5 linebacker on Brown's team.. Anybody know who that kid is?

Well i think i was wrong i thought Brown was gunna pick Miami some recruits at the game are saying Brown is picking Louisville but Bush is picking Miami.

" Perhaps providing the Hurricanes with the stiffest competition is Louisville.

"I like the all black coaching staff that they have there," Brown said. "Not anything racist, but I'd feel great playing under a black head coach. I have a couple friends up there,Teddy Bridgewater and Eli Rogers."

per 247sports

WoW!

would be interesting to see the reaction if a white kid said that about an all white coaching staff haha

that school is trash, im hoping ole boy hurtt gets show cause penalties and is never heard of again

Advertisement
So we lost our #4 and #5 LB commits? Oh no! I wouldn't take Brown or Burgess over Northrup, Kirby or Witt. Use those two ships on a DT and DB which we need more than a 4th and 5th LB.

If Clint Hurt is talking them into Louisville than fine, we know what type of recruits he got us.

Couldn't care less about losing Burgess... will not be happy about Brown going to Loserville (though I expect it). Won't be watching any of the allstar games either so guess I'll find out on here.

I just hope waters stays and the rumors of those three going to louisville are not true. We need waters in this class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Charlie Strong continuing to 'do work' out at Louisville. Former UF players, Gerald Christian Jr and Robert Clark, are transferring to UL.
And it appears that 4-star LB Keith Brown could very well end up in Louisville as well.

-247.com

We need some good news soon, guess will see where he ends up..

How exactly did we "lose" Burgess? Everything I read says the kid was encouraged to look elsewhere.

Advertisement
Back