I think Jimbo goes to LSU

Advertisement
Between OP subject and someone suggesting jimbo to the pros, this board has some interesting snowflake porsters

Advertisement
Jumbo turned them down last year hence why they kept Les. They put all their eggs in the Fisher basket and ended up looking dumb

you take out Cook & Winston Jimbo even with all the talent they have FSU would of been an average team and no NC. He is a good coach but FSU / Jimbo is no Alabama / Saban situation.

Just like Urban Myer, when Jimbo senses a dip in the wins coming he will make his exit .

Do you guys remember how crushed Golden was after the PSU interview? I hope Jimbo gets distracted by his alma mater and $#!ts the bed against us on Oct 8.

Advertisement
Jimbo no doubt like lsu but I think he is also intrigued at the possibility of being an NFL coach

Wow

Direct from jimbo on the NFL a few months back

Fisher, who is entering his seventh season as FSU's head coach, said he's received "decently serious" offers from NFL teams over the last two years. He also said it didn't take long for him to decide against accepting those offers, but wouldn't rule out a move to the NFL ranks in the future.

"You can't ever say never in this business," Fisher said.

NFL.com - Page Not Found

Jimbo no doubt like lsu but I think he is also intrigued at the possibility of being an NFL coach

Wow

Fisher, who is entering his seventh season as FSU's head coach, said he's received "decently serious" offers from NFL teams over the last two years. He also said it didn't take long for him to decide against accepting those offers, but wouldn't rule out a move to the NFL ranks in the future.

NFL.com - Page Not Found

Wow Broke

Wow

NFL.com - Page Not Found

Wow Broke

He's on track to reach Dannyboy status.

Advertisement

You can't recruit in the NFL. No way in **** he would expose himself by going to the league

exactly this. name one jimbo fisher product that has proven to be a consistent nfl quarterback.

he's produced rohan davey, jamarcus russell, ponder, ej, and crab legs. winston might actually develop into something (hopefully, not. i want that douchebag's career to end), but he's still inconsistent as ****. fisher has a system that's great in college, but has produced nothing of lasting value in the pros.

Last edited:
The NFL players used to tease Saban about his pants....he did not like it. I can only imagine what they would do to the cuck!

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Wow

NFL.com - Page Not Found

Wow Broke

He's on track to reach Dannyboy status.
Nope. Dannyboy had entertaining moments.

If anything will be fun to see fsu fans squirm about this for the next few months. Especially if coupled with a couple more losses, 1 being to us

Cuckbo Fisher aint going nowhere until the end of the season, and once Richt embarrasses him in a week he'll be begging for an LSU OC job

If he waits he might not get the call. I don't think he gets it anyway. He's plan D.

This may also throw FSU off the rails. Speculation, rumors, pro prospects looking to the future. They already looked disinterested.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back