I smell Manny II

rofl had to recruit a defense?? he had javon holland who will win defensive rookie of the year already on the team........ and others.... you really bad at this knowing football thing, for someone with a list of others that don't know football.
Jevon Holland is a one year wonder lmao. Go to bed before you embarrass yourself kid. It’s getting late and you don’t have a clue about what you’re talking about.

Advertisement
Are we doomed to a perpetual abyss. This guy can not keep his team motivated for the biggest game of their lives. Sound like rinse and repeat. Give me Lane-- at least we will be putting up points with TVD. Mario's team looks overwhelmed on the O and D.
Fvkk off

Please God let's never look as turrible as Oregon did tonight
If we give him the money that we say we’re dumping into football then we never will. Let Mario be a CEO. That’s what he’s good at.

Are we doomed to a perpetual abyss. This guy can not keep his team motivated for the biggest game of their lives. Sound like rinse and repeat. Give me Lane-- at least we will be putting up points with TVD. Mario's team looks overwhelmed on the O and D.
Miami got spanked by Tennessee 35-7 in the Sugar Bowl. We should have canned JJ right after the game

Advertisement
Them: Miami has the worst and dumbest fans!

Me: No way! We aren’t even close to the…

OP: LEEEEEEROY JENKINS!
MANNY .583 win %
MARIO .512 win %
Show some respect for
MARIO .512 win %
MANNY .583 win %

But, let's back up the Brinks truck. Bring Zo, Gino, and do not forget Kenny D. Maybe Thrill Hill as wideout coach...

P.S. Actually, like the idea of Zo or Gino and would not mind Kenny D as our OC..

Of course, a Manny fanboy would start this thread. Except for the posters who think Mario isn't a good fit, there are those troll poRsters who would be saying the same crap if Lane was the main guy, always needing to ***** about something. It's the same usual suspects too. They either love Manny, never have anything good to say about the program, or show up once in a while to complain about something.

Advertisement
If UM dumps a bunch of money into Mario/football, and he doesn’t succeed.. it might be a rap for money ever going into this program again.

We really need to be pursuing the best possible candidates.

If UM dumps a bunch of money into Mario/football, and he doesn’t succeed.. it might be a rap for money ever going into this program again.

We really need to be pursuing the best possible candidates.
It will not end the money train. Once universities get used to spending a certain amount of money, that number rarely decreases. It just becomes a line item that people get used to. and then 15 years later that budget seems too small and the process starts over again.

Advertisement
Try to be happy for a day. You won’t recognize the feeling because it will be completely new, but you may enjoy happiness.

Let’s just assume for a second Mario indeed is hired, there’s a group of people that are teeing up the misery train and asking everyone to come aboard.

They’re already starting to badmouth the apparent AD hire, if you can believe that, and they’re just waiting for Mario to be hired so they can talk about banners and how much they hate Miami and how miserable they are.

Obviously that game was a poor performance and there was some troubling signs. However, the team was clearly distracted and Mario looked mentally checked out. That said, now with Radakovich in place, see how much his gravitas can get us with other big name coaches before we gift it to Mario without question

Let’s just assume for a second Mario indeed is hired, there’s a group of people that are teeing up the misery train and asking everyone to come aboard.

They’re already starting to badmouth the apparent AD hire, if you can believe that, and they’re just waiting for Mario to be hired so they can talk about banners and how much they hate Miami and how miserable they are.
That level of pessimism/cynicism has to make that person miserable, in life.

Advertisement
So far. He can out recruit his coaching prowess if we surround him with money, but will we.

Manny
1638594477414.jpeg

Mario
1638594732700.png

Attachments

• 1638594694567.png
    1638594694567.png
    887.5 KB · Views: 1
You may be right, but then again, lane might be al 2. None of you f*clear knows who would succeed and who would fail. With our record of failure, the easiest prediction in the world is that coach X will fail.

Advertisement
Back