I smell Manny II

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are we doomed to a perpetual abyss. This guy can not keep his team motivated for the biggest game of their lives. Sound like rinse and repeat. Give me Lane-- at least we will be putting up points with TVD. Mario's team looks overwhelmed on the O and D.
I think you might be right

Advertisement
This is classic dont **** on me and tell me it’s raining 🌧 and I should have brought an umbrella.

how is it the biggest game of their lives when they were in this game the last two years?

Soooo🤔 in a very weak conference...he keeps knocking on the same door and still can't make the adjustments to get through hmmmm.

Even though he's often played the same team in the championship during the season.

Should sound very familiar to everyone....it does to me.

BUT OKAY OKAY....I won't complain because It's sure better than keeping Manny....then again almost anyone is.

Advertisement
Soooo🤔 in a very weak conference...he keeps knocking on the same door and still can't make the adjustments to get through hmmmm.

Even though he's often played the same team in the championship during the season.

Should sound very familiar to everyone....it does to me.

BUT OKAY OKAY....I won't complain because It's sure better than keeping Manny....then again almost anyone is.
You just are unreasonably insufferable.

Mario needs to ditch his S&C coach. LOL at anyone thinking we can win a NC with Adam Feld and the S&C program Oregon currently has. Good luck against Clemson. And if somehow the team makes the playoffs don’t watch
What if I told you he’s the favorite to replace Bamas S&C coach, would that change your mind?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back