I smell Manny II

You can’t blame fans who’ve been through disillusionment for **** near two decades to be reflexive. Quit mudslinging against folks who care and are anxious. Until we’re back to winning our division consistently as a program, bellyache as much as you all want.

I’ll personally be excited and hope it works out. The money they’re talking about throwing into the program would earn my support again in terms of donations and season tickets but I’m not kidding myself about this.

Mario’s a seriously flawed coach. We’ll see if he ever becomes what we hope he can be.
Every coach other than 2 or 3 are "seriously flawed". Kiffin is most certainly very flawed and a huge gamble as well

Advertisement
Every coach other than 2 or 3 are "seriously flawed". Kiffin is most certainly very flawed and a huge gamble as well
To each their own. It seems pretty clear at an initial glance that Lane would squeeze much more out of TVD and this offense than Mario would and then Lane would probably be back in the pros in 2-3 years. If the program surrounds Mario with the necessary infrastructure then he’ll probably be set up to succeed anyway.

I don’t blame a single fan here for being skeptical until we see a material difference in outcomes by this time of year each year. We’ve been Charlie Brown for 15+ years.

Last edited:
Get the **** out. Just get out.

“Manny II”

Mario is going to be in the ACC championship ever year with how well he recruits and how weak this conference is.
I have no doubt we will much better with Mario. Will he bring us a NC? That I have doubts about.

Advertisement
Lane Train nuff said
this conference is stronger than the pac..................... "how well he recruits" yeah like that QB they had out there?????
Lmao. That’s a transfer he took because none of the QBs that were recruited there were any decent. Not even the ones that transferred. Put Herbert in that specific team and they’re in the playoff. The team was still miles better than the one Herbert played on and they have a glorified RB playing QB.

Jesus, you got defending a guy that’s not even my preference at HC.

1638592803802.png

Advertisement
Lmao. That’s a transfer he took because none of the QBs that were recruited there were any decent. Not even the ones that transferred. Put Herbert in that specific team and they’re in the playoff. The team was still miles better than the one Herbert played on and they have a glorified RB playing QB.

he didn't make the playoffs with herbet and a LT that didn't allow a sack in college............. so again you are showing how stupid you are.

Mario getting his cheeks clapped by a QB who looks like Keanu Reeves. Herman is always going to be my guy but Mario is a great hire. Lane would be a great hire. Keeping Manny would be terrible.
This

Advertisement

:pgdead:

he didn't make the playoffs with herbet and a LT that didn't allow a sack in college............. so again you are showing how stupid you are.
So him having recruit an entire defense doesn’t matter? Kewl guy, I’ll mark you in the “doesn’t have a clue about what he’s talking about” category.

Advertisement
So him having recruit an entire defense doesn’t matter? Kewl guy, I’ll mark you in the “doesn’t have a clue about what he’s talking about” category.

rofl had to recruit a defense?? he had javon holland who will win defensive rookie of the year already on the team........ and others.... you really bad at this knowing football thing, for someone with a list of others that don't know football.

Injury upon injury, **** QB, and everybody thinks the coach leaves tomorrow. This team never had a chance. And there are concerns with Mario, sure! But who was the alternative perfect candidate that was going to come here? I'll just be happy to get a new Better coach and have some hope again... Mario may not get us to a Natty, but he likely will rebuild the foundation for that...

Advertisement
Back