I smell Manny II

Advertisement
I see yur tv broke tonight, friend.
no his tv is on, he's IN the pac 12 championship game for the third straight year

you've watched.... 1 oregon game including tonight?

you guys are just toxic lmao

nobody thinks he's the second coming of saban but if you want to pretend like him being 10-2 and in three straight conference championship games at oregon is worse than what we've had is just idiotic

Advertisement
you guys are just the worst
You can’t blame fans who’ve been through disillusionment for **** near two decades to be reflexive. Quit mudslinging against folks who care and are anxious. Until we’re back to winning our division consistently as a program, bellyache as much as you all want.

I’ll personally be excited and hope it works out. The money they’re talking about throwing into the program would earn my support again in terms of donations and season tickets but I’m not kidding myself about this.

Mario’s a seriously flawed coach. We’ll see if he ever becomes what we hope he can be.

Advertisement
Mario isn’t an X’s and O’s guy, he’s a recruiter. He will live and die with his coordinators. As long as the admin pays up to get him a couple good ones, he’ll be fine. IMO we’ll know more about how he’ll do here when he hires his staff.

Advertisement
Getting their asses kicked again, big time. Smells like Last year vs. North Carolina. This guy is not our messiah. Get Lane. Guy has balls, he has SWAG, he will get the kids that want to put up points. All he needs is for UM to pay big bucks for a top flight D Coordinator. This will be an unstoppable combination. Mario will just me Manny 2. *** whopping.
This is the only Miami guy worth taking

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

Advertisement
Getting their asses kicked again, big time. Smells like Last year vs. North Carolina. This guy is not our messiah. Get Lane. Guy has balls, he has SWAG, he will get the kids that want to put up points. All he needs is for UM to pay big bucks for a top flight D Coordinator. This will be an unstoppable combination. Mario will just me Manny 2. *** whopping.
This is the only Miami guy worth taking

The irony here is that your guy got knocked the fook out vs. the champ.

Mario getting his cheeks clapped by a QB who looks like Keanu Reeves. Herman is always going to be my guy but Mario is a would be a great hire. Lane would be a great hire. Keeping Manny would be terrible.
John Wick would clap your cheeks too

Advertisement
Back