I smell Manny II

NDE

Sophomore
Are we doomed to a perpetual abyss. This guy can not keep his team motivated for the biggest game of their lives. Sound like rinse and repeat. Give me Lane-- at least we will be putting up points with TVD. Mario's team looks overwhelmed on the O and D.

Advertisement
Are we doomed to a perpetual abyss. This guy can not keep his team motivated for the biggest game of their lives. Sound like rinse and repeat. Give me Lane-- at least we will be putting up points with TVD. Mario's team looks overwhelmed on the O and D.
how is it the biggest game of their lives when they were in this game the last two years?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Get the **** out. Just get out.

“Manny II”

Mario is going to be in the ACC championship ever year with how well he recruits and how weak this conference is.
Eh he’ll be a routine 8 to 11 win guy but I don’t think he’ll be in ACC championship every year but he’ll be solid to good which is something we haven’t had in a while.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hear you I wouldn't offer more then 6 mil a year for mario with a 4 year deal

Advertisement
Back