I present the billboard

Campus is surrounded by public roads friend, including in front of the Hecht.

So the University of Miami has the power to prevent you from putting up an actual billboard (as you advertised), and actively taking money out of the pockets of the billboard owners, but not enough power to prevent a vehicle from roaming around its campus?

Advertisement
So the University of Miami has the power to prevent you from putting up an actual billboard (as you advertised), and actively taking money out of the pockets of the billboard owners, but not enough power to prevent a vehicle from roaming around its campus?

The "power" over billboards is very simple, as 305 Separatist has a one-time $8K amount to spend, whereas Miami (and Miami trustees) represent years worth of ongoing billboard ad spending.

Pretty simple economic analysis, and easy to understand why the billboard companies stiffed us.

Advertisement
True, the truck could be considered an eyesore to the area or any number of other of bs laws or regulations for the city.

Advertisement

I originally promised a fixed billboard on US1, and later one by the airport. As chronicled in multiple threads each and every single one hit roadblocks that were confirmed to have come from upper level contact with UM and/or BOT management. That's correct, some admin clowns have been tracking the campaign and doing everything in their power to sabotage the message from getting out there. Given that fact, throwing this up as promised within a reasonable time span was not possible. The timing was already impacted hugely, so I opted for speed over anything else. Despite Manny once again winning the off season, Blake James is a fraud and cannot be allowed to stick around if/when further coaching changes needs to be made. Should Manny fail this season yet again then it's confirmed he's all hype and no substance, but of course BJ won't see it that way.

This mobile billboard will run back and forth all over US1, all around the UM campus (including in front of the Hecht), and all over Coral Gables for OVER TWO WEEKS, 8 HOURS A DAY. The morning it was produced and mounted there's already multiple pictures up on twitter without me lifting a finger or having taken one myself.

To all my backers, thank you. All donated money has been spent in full to achieve this thing running for a whole 16 days. Thank you all.

I couldn't imagine pretending to be a fan of a team and doing this.

This reeks of uninformed, entitled clown $#!+. Why don't you try ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING for The U instead of expecting to get what you want and giving nothing back?

Tell ya what....F around and turn onto ****enson Dr...and keep blaring your Horn like ya just don't give af...

It’s called Public roads my friend and UM is **** out of luck. Billboard companies are private businesses, public roads are exactly that, public! There’s nothing those incompetent bums in the Hecht can do and I’m laughing my @ss off at them currently! 😂🤣

2E727996-AF8D-4214-9657-C31B5B81F8E9.gif

Advertisement
I think this is hilarious and better than a billboard. 305 I donated and if you pocket a two or three k, IDGAF. Troll the **** out of the Hecht until the wheels fall off that *****.

This is what going 6-7 while losing to FIU, LaTech, Duke and a historically bad GT team gets you. **** winning the offseason, win some actual games.

You want better fans, put a better product on the ******* field.

giphy-23.gif

Advertisement
Seeing someone drowning:
Half of CIS: Throws life preserver.
Other half of CIS: That life preserver is too small. Will they be able to hold on to it? You should've thrown an inflatable boat. So and so was drowning and they got a life preserver in half the time.
There’s a portion of CIS that would throw them an unchained weighted anchor

Advertisement
Back