I present the billboard

So I guess it's safe to say the idea of this billboard going viral got wacked. The billboard idea swims with the fishes.

Go Canes!!!!!!
Nope, not at all sport! I took this pic especially for you. Lol šŸ˜ŽšŸ–•

396725A7-88CF-4C3F-A0A2-5CD497D1FAB4.png

Advertisement
Big Trouble in Little China was about triads, does that count?

I can only tell you what I've seen and heard in the old neighborhood. I'm going to go ahead and follow my instincts and listen to family and friends that live and lived in the old neighborhoods where a lot of these stories came from. I can't ride with some cat from Miami that doesn't know the first thing about what life was like in the boroughs back in the day. It's all good though. You do you.

Go Canes!!!!!!!
Drive this around your old neighborhood sport! Lmfao

E0AAF2E9-DC28-4DF4-B4C1-33199A0E9B81.png

It's gone viral bro. It's been spotted as far away as France and Egypt. I even heard it was spotted cruising down the Great Wall of China. But I think that's just a rumor. It's amazing what $7,100 will get you these days.

Go Canes!!!!!!!!!
I spotted it right in front of your office at the Hecht sport! Did you take a pic of it? If not donā€™t worry I did and Iā€™ll just post it on here for you Mr Hecht center super troll. Enjoy! šŸ˜

04DD9C69-7AE4-49FD-B0B4-E992AF89C772.jpeg

Advertisement

I originally promised a fixed billboard on US1, and later one by the airport. As chronicled in multiple threads each and every single one hit roadblocks that were confirmed to have come from upper level contact with UM and/or BOT management.

Good work OP. Fuq all that "good news" off season BS. Thank you for being "bout that action". A strong majority of the people criticizing and making jokes are the same people who bash the coaching, the school, and the BOT on this board, DAILY but have the nerve to get upset when you have the ******* to do it publicly. Puszay *** niqas are all talk.The school has disrespected and aligned their pockets at the expense of the fan base for far too long by living off nostalgia and producing a bad product just because they know people love that U.

They need to know, which I think they do now, that offseason success and hype is just that, hype.

Get it done on the fields and courts. Asap.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back