I present the billboard

305_separatist

Threskiornithidae
Premium

I originally promised a fixed billboard on US1, and later one by the airport. As chronicled in multiple threads each and every single one hit roadblocks that were confirmed to have come from upper level contact with UM and/or BOT management. That's correct, some admin clowns have been tracking the campaign and doing everything in their power to sabotage the message from getting out there. Given that fact, throwing this up as promised within a reasonable time span was not possible. The timing was already impacted hugely, so I opted for speed over anything else. Despite Manny once again winning the off season, Blake James is a fraud and cannot be allowed to stick around if/when further coaching changes needs to be made. Should Manny fail this season yet again then it's confirmed he's all hype and no substance, but of course BJ won't see it that way.

This mobile billboard will run back and forth all over US1, all around the UM campus (including in front of the Hecht), and all over Coral Gables for OVER TWO WEEKS, 8 HOURS A DAY. The morning it was produced and mounted there's already multiple pictures up on twitter without me lifting a finger or having taken one myself.

To all my backers, thank you. All donated money has been spent in full to achieve this thing running for a whole 16 days. Thank you all.

Last edited:
Advertisement
20191220_204951.png

Advertisement

I originally promised a fixed billboard on US1, and later one by the airport. As chronicled in multiple threads each and every single one hit roadblocks that were confirmed to have come from upper level contact with UM and/or BOT management. That's correct, some admin clowns have been tracking the campaign and doing everything in their power to sabotage the message from getting out there. Given that fact, throwing this up as promised within a reasonable time span was not possible. The timing was already impacted hugely, so I opted for speed over anything else. Despite Manny once again winning the off season, Blake James is a fraud and cannot be allowed to stick around if/when further coaching changes needs to be made. Should Manny fail this season yet again then it's confirmed he's all hype and no substance, but of course BJ won't see it that way.

This mobile billboard will run back and forth all over US1, all around the UM campus (including in front of the Hecht), and all over Coral Gables for OVER TWO WEEKS, 8 HOURS A DAY. The morning it was produced and mounted there's already multiple pictures up on twitter without me lifting a finger or having taken one myself.

To all my backers, thank you. All donated money has been spent in full to achieve this thing running for a whole 16 days. Thank you all.

OP..did you and wifey enjoy the cruise also?😊

Advertisement

Why do you keep interjecting this crap every other post? Please keep your posts to canes football/related. I mean we all get it, you’ve had quite a big slurp of the anti-Democrat Koolaid, we don’t care one way or the other, no matter what Our inclinations. As an independent, I don’t give two shiits about this stuff, that’s why I’m here and not following poly-ticks. Please refrain.

That’s more sandwich board than billboard.

P. S. Congrats to the enterprising dude who snookered you out of $4k per week to drive around running his normal errands. That same dude just dropped off my lunch. He’s double dippping.

Advertisement
16 days, 8 hours a day, covering a much wider area than a fixed sign. Definitely not ideal, not what I imagined, but has its own pros. Overall I figured it was more important to get this message out there than just retreat or wait months to get a billboard up that isn't sabotaged. The social media impact should be big regardless. If you can all like, share, it would be a great help. If you're a moper continue bumping this thread too please, thanks. Lords work (y)

Advertisement
That’s more sandwich board than billboard.

P. S. Congrats to the enterprising dude who snookered you out of $4k per week to drive around running his normal errands. That same dude just dropped off my lunch. He’s double dippping.

Wait, The Beast is driving the truck?

So it went from billboard on US1 to sandwich board in Hialeah driving around while the people who make the decisions are.......wait for it.....AT WORK AND WONT SEE IT!

LMAOOOOOOO you retards could fvck up a wet dream.
For ***** sake, It's sambitch board, not sandwich board.

Advertisement
Back