I present the billboard

Advertisement

I originally promised a fixed billboard on US1, and later one by the airport. As chronicled in multiple threads each and every single one hit roadblocks that were confirmed to have come from upper level contact with UM and/or BOT management. That's correct, some admin clowns have been tracking the campaign and doing everything in their power to sabotage the message from getting out there. Given that fact, throwing this up as promised within a reasonable time span was not possible. The timing was already impacted hugely, so I opted for speed over anything else. Despite Manny once again winning the off season, Blake James is a fraud and cannot be allowed to stick around if/when further coaching changes needs to be made. Should Manny fail this season yet again then it's confirmed he's all hype and no substance, but of course BJ won't see it that way.

This mobile billboard will run back and forth all over US1, all around the UM campus (including in front of the Hecht), and all over Coral Gables for OVER TWO WEEKS, 8 HOURS A DAY. The morning it was produced and mounted there's already multiple pictures up on twitter without me lifting a finger or having taken one myself.

To all my backers, thank you. All donated money has been spent in full to achieve this thing running for a whole 16 days. Thank you all.

Amen brother. Of course I knew this was coming per our DM conversations but to finally see it come fruition is beautiful thing! I salute you 305 for all the hard work and patience it took to put this together. And hopefully every one you doubted you and called you a troll and thief apologizes to you immediately! but they all called me the same thing and I got no Apologies, so unfortunately brother you probably won’t get any even though you deserve it my friend. And like I told all the Hecht center troll moles infested in this place that tried to sabotage the Billboard, they should have just kept their mouths shut because it only was gonna get worse for them just like with the banner. Now this bad boy mobile billboard is gonna be driving through Coral gables every day and hopefully right through the Hecht centers parking lot so @Turnoverchaincane can see it from his cubicle window there! Lmfao 😂🤣

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just when I thought OP couldn’t do anything dumber, he goes ahead and pulls a stunt like this

1580839167868.gif

Amen brother. Of course I knew this was coming per our DM conversations but to finally see it come fruition is beautiful thing! I salute 305 for all the hard work and patience it took to put this together. And hopefully every one you doubted you and called you a troll and thief apologizes to you immediately! but they all called me the same thing and I got no Apologies, so unfortunately brother you probably won’t get any even though you deserve it my friend. And like I told all the Hecht center troll moles infested in this place that tried to sabotage the Billboard, they should have just kept their mouths shut because it only was gonna get worse for them just like with the banner. Now this bad boy mobile billboard is gonna be driving through Coral gables every day and hopefully right through the Hecht centers parking lot so @Turnoverchaincane can see it from his cubicle window there! Lmfao 😂🤣
1580839384146.gif

Advertisement
That’s more sandwich board than billboard.

P. S. Congrats to the enterprising dude who snookered you out of $4k per week to drive around running his normal errands. That same dude just dropped off my lunch. He’s double dippping.
Sooooooo.... You are not Dan Sileo?

Should’ve gotten it done earlier or just waited for a later justified time. After weeks of positive news, the optics on this are not good.

The timing is not ideal but people were going to be ****ed regardless of what I did. Wait, give up, doesn't matter. At least it's out there and attacks the big picture problem and Blake directly, not manny or the team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I could’ve gotten James kneecapped for much less than Julio driving a broke *** truck a few hours a day that - wait for it - only hundreds will see. Of those, maybe a couple of people will actually read it.

Where’s the rest of the money, OP?

Advertisement
Back