I Only Chime IN When I Got Solid INfo..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
In all seriousness I have a really good feeling about my lotto numbers. Going to put big time money down tomorrow. I cant divulge my info at this point but I can say that I awoke this morning abruptly and there was a pen in one hand a filled out lottery card in the other.

Its going to be epic.

Just watch.

My wife is snoring like a cat 5 hurricane. OP is on to something.

Thread smells like ****...delete
Not to sidetrack the convo from slamming caneaddict, but who the **** died and left you in charge of what thread should be deleted mr. Negative rep?

Last edited:
Advertisement
this information has been reaffirmed to me as of yesterday, FWIW, which to many here I figure is ****, but I dont really care

Outstanding! what are your sources saying today? are we hoping to get some of the recruits that committed elsewhere to transfer here next year?

HahahahahahahahahahHhHhHhHhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
I'm nice. Ima give u til noon central time and if we don't get anyone outside of our class that significantly puts us in the top5 Ima buy u a trip to Bolivia.

Advertisement
CaneAddict, I still stand by you and respect you for not hiding and still standing by your word!!! Let's get these kids!!

Advertisement
the coaches prob don't know how sites rank ****.

So in their eyes, it is a top 5 class.

ole boy just relaying info.

I think CA's a good guy who gave us what he was given.... I am thinking that people who matter were convinced we were getting JC and Treon not too long ago and we just got beat down the stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back