I Only Chime IN When I Got Solid INfo..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It's down to TV or bust, may the force be with me

Does the staff really believe they are landing him?

They are living in a fantasy world if so.

The info/news I got was from his lead recruiter via another person ans to the tune of we would all have a great signing day, not,trying to milk this any further, but I guessmI am lol, obviously it doesn't seem likely so

You think coaches never go from thinking they have a kid wrapped up to losing them. You claim to "absolutely" know things that did or didn't happen right before admitting that you don't know ****.

Jesus Christ...

Think about how dumb this sounds. Seriously.

You have seasoned professionals that have 6-7 figure salaries/careers hinging on these decisions.

I can't believe you think that the adults would put their families at risk based on "feelings" about possible gets.

If you think things could not have possibly changed with multiple 17 year old divas over a 7 day time period, you're naive or don't understand the process well enough to be calling anyone else a "******* clown". The fact that you seem to be under the impression that every coach 100% knows what is going to happen 7 days in advance of NSD is, frankly, stupid.

You think coaches never go from thinking they have a kid wrapped up to losing them. You claim to "absolutely" know things that did or didn't happen right before admitting that you don't know ****.

Jesus Christ...

Think about how dumb this sounds. Seriously.

You have seasoned professionals that have 6-7 figure salaries/careers hinging on these decisions.

I can't believe you think that the adults would put their families at risk based on "feelings" about possible gets.

If you think things could not have possibly changed with multiple 17 year old divas over a 7 day time period, you're naive or don't understand the process well enough to be calling anyone else a "******* clown". The fact that you seem to be under the impression that every coach 100% knows what is going to happen 7 days in advance of NSD is, frankly, stupid.

This post and the others made in defense is what's stupid here.

Advertisement
At this point I am just grateful for what we have

Golden should be calling 100 2015 kids TODAY

It's down to TV or bust, may the force be with me

Does the staff really believe they are landing him?

They are living in a fantasy world if so.

The info/news I got was from his lead recruiter via another person ans to the tune of we would all have a great signing day, not,trying to milk this any further, but I guessmI am lol, obviously it doesn't seem likely so

in all fairness they probably think this is a great signing day because of the guys we got...not the guys we were maybe going to get. bottom line...we missed on some key guys that would have put this class to another level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I stand by what I heard, and can give a ***** what any of u think

Dude, you were like, proven full of doo doo.

So, maybe we should not pay much attention to your **** poor insider information.

You don't even qualify for a neg.

Next wed is gonna be a very positive day for this program and a 2012 type close if not better..

179.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back