I Only Chime IN When I Got Solid INfo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

caneaddict

Senior
Next wed is gonna be a very positive day for this program and a 2012 type close if not better.. Havent heard specific names, but heard top 5 class from the people you want to hear this from...

Advertisement
Next wed is gonna be a very positive day for this program and a 2012 type close if not better.. Havent heard specific names, but heard top 5 class from the people you want to hear this from...

Brave... I hope your right and wish our Canes the best of luck!!!

Advertisement
Sorry OP. I'm rolling with bleak visions this year. Not even getting my hopes up.

I Think This Guy Is Full Of ****!

Every Year, The Uncertainty That Surrounds Recruiting Brings Out The Fake Insiders Who Hope To Be Right And Earn The Coveted Title Of "Board Insider".

It Looks Like This Guy Is Making A Play For The Cash Fake Insider Of The Year Award.

I'm calling bs. Might finish strong but there aren't enough quality guys on our board to put us in the top 5 unless we got galliard tv bo and jc and that's not likely

Advertisement
I'm calling bs. Might finish strong but there aren't enough quality guys on our board to put us in the top 5 unless we got galliard tv bo and jc and that's not likely

Sad but true.

I have no idea what this guy is thinking with top 5 class

626.gif

u guys don't know caneaddict. he may end being wrong, but, not because he is trying to be a fake insider. he is passing along what he heard.

Advertisement
Give the guy a ******* break. Just trying to pass along some positive chatter. Never claimed to be an insider.

With that said blackverns bleak visions are more likely than caneaddicts crazy expectations.

Every Year, The Uncertainty That Surrounds Recruiting Brings Out The Fake Insiders Who Hope To Be Right And Earn The Coveted Title Of "Board Insider".

It Looks Like This Guy Is Making A Play For The Cash Fake Insider Of The Year Award.

Interesting Use Of Caps

Whoa did I attack you? No I didn't so why are you attacking me. The only thing I did last year was share info I had heard. Never claimed to be an insider ever.

Advertisement
Give the guy a ****ing break. Just trying to pass along some positive chatter. Never claimed to be an insider.

With that said blackverns bleak visions are more likely than caneaddicts crazy expectations.

I'm not ripping the guy. Just saying I don't think top 5 is reasonable based on where we stand with guys. Plus now with wyche gone we need another dt just to get back to where we were.

Last edited:
I hope you are correct and I hope there's another DT that can actually pass rush and a fast big RB.

No reason to act like a heartbroken ex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back