I Only Chime IN When I Got Solid INfo..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the non-specific illusory information, OP. Seems like someone's been bitten by Dale.

Advertisement
We finish with Bo and JC and they can keep the rest. Thats the 2 key pieces left, IMO.

DT position is no longer key?
If you're looking for impact DT's in 2014, those ships have sailed. It will continue to be a key for 2015/16/17 until we can land some impact DT's (IF that ever happens).

For 2014--pcity's right. Unless an XMas miracle happens with TV or Gaillard, Bo and JC are the big fish we're after to close out the class.

you all freaked out on felix when he first said he heard talk of Bo and UM. A week later you all loved the guy. Let "caneaddict" make his comment and in a week depending on what happens, you can come back and then thank/hate on the guy.

Advertisement
I Think This Guy Is Full Of ****!

Every Year, The Uncertainty That Surrounds Recruiting Brings Out The Fake Insiders Who Hope To Be Right And Earn The Coveted Title Of "Board Insider".

It Looks Like This Guy Is Making A Play For The Cash Fake Insider Of The Year Award.

Interesting Use Of Caps

Took a lot of work from QP, accent.

628.gif

I just can't get my hopes up about Scarbrough being a legit possibility, but that would be an enormous flip if the unexpected were to happen. Sounds like we're in the lead for JC, which is great news. There's no way this will be a top 5 class if we don't land a big time DT to go along with Moten. With Valentine seemingly out of the picture, have to hope Gaillard seizes an opportunity to earn immediate playing time here.

Realistically the best we can hope for over the next several days:

- SBB and Ridley give soft verbal commits to Miami on Sunday (it's likely too early for that to matter all that much, but they're both elite prospects and it would indicate that we have a sizable early lead).
- JC announces he's committing to Miami on NSD.
- Add Njoku and have an outside possibility at landing Ross.
- Keep the rest of our commits and not waste any scholies on Plan C types.

Anything beyond that and I'll be very surprised. Hope you're right and respect your optimism, OP.

We finish with Bo and JC and they can keep the rest. Thats the 2 key pieces left, IMO.

DT position is no longer key?
If you're looking for impact DT's in 2014, those ships have sailed. It will continue to be a key for 2015/16/17 until we can land some impact DT's (IF that ever happens).

For 2014--pcity's right. Unless an XMas miracle happens with TV or Gaillard, Bo and JC are the big fish we're after to close out the class.

None of that changes the fact that DT is still the key position coming down the stretch. I've got this feeling that TV's gonna stay home. We'll put the full-court press on him until there's no time left on the clock. LSU left #dale with too much time, and there's way too much caffeine coursing through Coach Coley's veins for him to not pull this off. We get Boris and JC too. Mark it down.

I hope that the OP is spot on, but...............at this point I have the sick feeling that even if we have Denver's offense next year, we will still give up 500+ every game and go 8-4...............

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Even assuming the unlikely happens and we vault to a top-5 class, I don't see how that is worth getting excited about, given the DT misses. That is our most critical need, and irrespective of the recruiting services' rankings, filling needs is what recruiting is all about.

***** it..

I'm rollin' with caneaddict. It's much more fun this way instead of trying to be realistic. The truth is boring sometimes.

#All in. #Dale #Stormtroopers #Mybodyisready #Investemotianallyandpreparethyanusfortheworse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back