I Only Chime IN When I Got Solid INfo..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We should know the deal with Bo soon enough. Supposedly Saban and the Bama staff were going all in on him this morning at his house, presumably to stop him from taking this OV. If he still takes this visit, I would say we have a **** good chance. My guess is he will cancel the visit after Saban promises him whatever he wants.

I think we look good with JC, Njoku, and maybe finish with Gaillard as a last minute flip. Id say we have about a 25% shot at Treon.

We finish with Bo and JC and they can keep the rest. Thats the 2 key pieces left, IMO.

DT position is no longer key?
If you're looking for impact DT's in 2014, those ships have sailed. It will continue to be a key for 2015/16/17 until we can land some impact DT's (IF that ever happens).

For 2014--pcity's right. Unless an XMas miracle happens with TV or Gaillard, Bo and JC are the big fish we're after to close out the class.

None of that changes the fact that DT is still the key position coming down the stretch. I've got this feeling that TV's gonna stay home. We'll put the full-court press on him until there's no time left on the clock. LSU left #dale with too much time, and there's way too much caffeine coursing through Coach Coley's veins for him to not pull this off. We get Boris and JC too. Mark it down.
Chise,

Wish I had the same feeling about TV. What makes you so optimistic about him? I thought he decided not to visit us which would seal the deal to LSU. I just can't seem to put any faith in Guldens anymore.

TV, Bo and JC would be an epic close. Hope you are right.

We finish with Bo and JC and they can keep the rest. Thats the 2 key pieces left, IMO.

DT position is no longer key?
If you're looking for impact DT's in 2014, those ships have sailed. It will continue to be a key for 2015/16/17 until we can land some impact DT's (IF that ever happens).

For 2014--pcity's right. Unless an XMas miracle happens with TV or Gaillard, Bo and JC are the big fish we're after to close out the class.

None of that changes the fact that DT is still the key position coming down the stretch. I've got this feeling that TV's gonna stay home. We'll put the full-court press on him until there's no time left on the clock. LSU left #dale with too much time, and there's way too much caffeine coursing through Coach Coley's veins for him to not pull this off. We get Boris and JC too. Mark it down.
Chise,

Wish I had the same feeling about TV. What makes you so optimistic about him? I thought he decided not to visit us which would seal the deal to LSU. I just can't seem to put any faith in Guldens anymore.

TV, Bo and JC would be an epic close. Hope you are right.

My opinion is based solely on TV visiting. If he doesn't visit we don't get him. If he visits, then we get him.

Advertisement
Hearing rumblings that Carroll's phantom #welcometotheu was really about BO

That's bullsh*t. He hadnt even visited UM at that point. I highly doubt he would have committed like that.

IMO we have been slick in recruiting this kid, and staff deserves a LOT of credit here. Same with Gaillard. They have kept it real quiet and on the Down Low and no one really knew until the 11th hour that we were a real threat. THAT is how you try to steal kids from the $EC. Now UGA and Bama are scrambling to lock down these kids before they visit here and possibly flip. IMO Gaillard seems like a more realistic option than Bo. But you never know. If Bo gets on that plane, Id say anything can happen.

I cannot accept PM's because my inbox functionality has been permanently blocked.

Time to start the email chain again. #WhoopinghastheGOODS

I tried email updates back in 2007. Worst mistake I ever made. You wouldn't believe the amount of NSFW pron I received from members of this community. Some of it was worse than NSFW, more like NSFWorHOMEorANYWHERE_ANYONE.

Advertisement
Next wed is gonna be a very positive day for this program and a 2012 type close if not better.. Havent heard specific names, but heard top 5 class from the people you want to hear this from...

F.uck yeah! Thanks for porsting!
631.gif

I cannot accept PM's because my inbox functionality has been permanently blocked.

Time to start the email chain again. #WhoopinghastheGOODS

I tried email updates back in 2007. Worst mistake I ever made. You wouldn't believe the amount of NSFW pron I received from members of this community. Some of it was worse than NSFW, more like NSFWorHOMEorANYWHERE_ANYONE.
I blame RickDerris.

**** Roulette?

Advertisement

That's bullsh*t. He hadnt even visited UM at that point. I highly doubt he would have committed like that.

IMO we have been slick in recruiting this kid, and staff deserves a LOT of credit here. Same with Gaillard. They have kept it real quiet and on the Down Low and no one really knew until the 11th hour that we were a real threat. THAT is how you try to steal kids from the $EC. Now UGA and Bama are scrambling to lock down these kids before they visit here and possibly flip. IMO Gaillard seems like a more realistic option than Bo. But you never know. If Bo gets on that plane, Id say anything can happen.

New rumblings that it was false, that BO was a silent commit BEFORE the phantom tweet.

Next wed is gonna be a very positive day for this program and a 2012 type close if not better.. Havent heard specific names, but heard top 5 class from the people you want to hear this from...

Lost credibility of having insider information @ the 2nd sentence bro.

:mmkay::diaf:

Advertisement

Check your sarcasm meter bro

This really depends on what you consider very positive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back