I Only Chime IN When I Got Solid INfo..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
my 6 year old son could read that I did not say Gibbons sucks..Honestly, he looked goofy to me in the Semper Fi game, but I still would want him..I would go for the Booker T kid now that dominated Lorenzo Carter

I wouldn't mind taking him, but to replace a 6'6" potential first rounder with a 5'11" depth guy...no.

McDermoot is a potential first rounder, Gibbons? not so sure.. he woulda benn at the UA game or Army if he projected that highly

Not just your resident fake insider ladies and gentlemen, he's also your leas talent scout for CIS.

was just passing info from a place I would want to hear it from, so I thought it was worth mentioning.. the fact remains nothings done yet, the reaction here would be justified on wed around this time

Not saying your lying but wouldn't someone involved with the team be inclined to say were gonna finish strong. What coach or persons involved with the team is gonna say were not going to close with anyone they almost have to have optimism no matter what

We lost a 3 star and gained a 3 star since this post, and wyche is back, and everything else still in play

So you're saying Gibbons sucks? It sure didn't look that way to me sir.

my 6 year old son could read that I did not say Gibbons sucks..Honestly, he looked goofy to me in the Semper Fi game, but I still would want him..I would go for the Booker T kid now that dominated Lorenzo Carter

I wouldn't mind taking him, but to replace a 6'6" potential first rounder with a 5'11" depth guy...no.

McDermoot is a potential first rounder, Gibbons? not so sure.. he woulda benn at the UA game or Army if he projected that highly

Maybe we should shop around for another quarterback then?

If Kaaya was that good he also would have been at the UA or Army game right?

Or does this excuse only work when you are trying to defend yourself?

this information has been reaffirmed to me as of yesterday, FWIW, which to many here I figure is ****, but I dont really care

In CA's defense, very possible he got this from great source but our coaches just got punked by the kids. Seen that happen before.

HA HAAAA!!!!

You don't think that happens?

No, I don't actually think this happens.

I believe that those in the know (coaches) are the only ones who know what is going on and as such keep pertinent information (detailed or other) under careful watch.

Nothing we get on these boards is earth shattering. It's all bull**** and "read between the lines" type stuff, that like a good psychic, is vague enough and open to interpretation.

Cash is a perfect example, as is this new participant.

This guy is full of ****.

Chef is full of ****.

CVette is full of ****.

Whopper is full of **** (albeit funny ****).

Cash is full of ****.

RJ Hustle/Big Conch is full of ****

Shadow is full of ****

Ferman is full of ****

Ariz is full of ****

The only guys in the last 15 years of this message board/recruting crap that are accurate to a fault are Bluestien (who unfortunately is very sick), Fishbein (before he started openly recruiting for FSU), and Josh Giggey who is no longer with us.

Good post. My only caveat would be that I recall Shadow had some good info, though it was a long time ago.

Advertisement
I hope you and your source are right.Addict. From what everyone seems to be saying we are not getting any of the big names except maybe Treon.

this information has been reaffirmed to me as of yesterday, FWIW, which to many here I figure is ****, but I dont really care

i for one would love this to be true. can you tell us more about the source? is it a coach? i like the information but without any additional information its just the all the other posts.

as the comment on pete..i think there is a difference. pete is talking to the kids and i am guessing has some sources in the program. his information to me while not perfect seems a lot better than chef type stuff where he just purports to just have inside sources or information which never is right. you have to see there is a real difference between these types of guys.

Last edited:
Hope your source is right, CA.

Nothing we can do but sit back and wait it out now.

Advertisement

i for one would love this to be true. can you tell us more about the source? is it a coach? i like the information but without any additional information its just the all the other posts.

as the comment on pete..i think there is a difference. pete is talking to the kids and i am guessing has some sources in the program. his information to me while not perfect seems a lot better than chef type stuff where he just purports to just have inside sources or information which never is right. you have to see there is a real difference between these types of guys.

Are people really taking the bate? I mean, do y'all not remember what has happened only last month with Johnnie Dixon insider coming on here and guaranteeing JD to Miami, only to come on here literally 30 minutes before in a panic saying he's not coming here? I mean...for real

Holy ****. By 5pm you all will know what Miami's 2014 will more or less look like, aside from late post NSD additions. Who cares about any of this who knows what stuff?

I just hope that if Miami misses on its targets, instead of taking "back up" options they eat the remaining scholarships outside 1 or 2 for those later additions. Apply it to the overall scholarship restrictions, and move on to 2015.

I'm with OP on this one. Tomorrow will be epic!
image_zps6b35f3a0.jpg

Advertisement
I'm riding with caneaddict. This dude's lack of specific information is gold. TV, Ross, Treon, JC. Come on down, men!

I'm riding with caneaddict. This dude's lack of specific information is gold. TV, Ross, Treon, JC. Come on down, men!

and if it holds true you will say tomorrow that it was a 50/50 shot, I threw spaghetti on the wall blah blah blah, enjoy life from the sidelines

Advertisement
caneaddict.....

Unless you can give specifics.....STFU.

You are leaving yourself way too much room to crow for my taste.

Last edited:
Sorry, not trying to be an insider and guess names cause I didnt get them, the feeling at Hecht is positive for tomorrow..

All of you are as much in the dark as you were last year, you have no idea whats gonna happen, and it kills ya'll...not gonna make **** up, just gonna say the lead dogs are confident

Sorry, not trying to be an insider and guess names cause I didnt get them, the feeling at Hecht is positive for tomorrow..

All of you are as much in the dark as you were last year, you have no idea whats gonna happen, and it kills ya'll...not gonna make **** up, just gonna say the lead dogs are confident

You do know that they are fresh off of getting ****ed in the *** last year right?

Collins and Thomas led the charge on telling the staff one thing and doing another.

It wouldn't be the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back