"I Need Ya' Supervisor!!!"

Being a teacher in poor areas is a terrible job. The kids, and their parents are some of the worst scum around. They don’t value anything other than getting over and never having an ounce of accountability.

There’s a reason schools in poor areas are what they are. Big ole money pits.

You may think it’s dumb, but it doesn’t make it wrong. Nobody likes to hear the truth but it’s been that way for years now. There’s a reason teachers will, 90% of the time, transfer out of those schools and go some place else. The **** parents are making their kids into even worse students. Education is not valued there.

Advertisement
You may think it’s dumb, but it doesn’t make it wrong. Nobody likes to hear the truth but it’s been that way for years now. There’s a reason teachers will, 90% of the time, transfer out of those schools and go some place else. The **** parents are making their kids into even worse students. Education is not valued there.

I went to one of the worst schools in the nation and make more in a year than you will ever make in your life.

You're right, I have never lived in a predominantly black community, and maybe that would change my out look a little, but I still don't think I could call all police bad. I was taking it that it was happening to you on a daily basis by the way you explained it. It came off that it happened all the time and in every city you traveled too. Sounded excessive, but I'm not saying it doesn't happen. I understand there is racial profiling and stereotyping that happens in the police force. I just don't think it is justified to call every police officer bad. Just like when an officer does good you can't say all officers are good now. There is always going to be bad apples, you just can't let them ruin the whole bunch.

Either way, hate to hear you have had such a rough time with police, and good fortunes in the future. I think this thread has run its course and glad to see it was kept civil in here.

Well, the thing is I rarely drive anymore. I take ubers everywhere and am usually around co-workers prior to entering the Uber so I get off a lot easier now than it was when I was driving. However, when I do drive around I do get profiled heavily. That said multiple times a month being profiled with an occasional beating for an adult who works in corporate America is pretty ridiculous in my opinion.

I never once have said all cops are bad. I know there are good ones.

The thing about the one bad apple thing is. When other officers see the bad apples and don't report them. They have became "spoiled" and are now bad apples too. That is just my point. If 1 beats me up and the others stand there and watch or even tell him to stop, but don't actually arrest him or try to get him kicked off the force they too are "bad apples". They have been spoiled. If I beat up an innocent random civilian I would do time in prison. If they are refusing to arrest their "brother" for a crime purely because they are co workers. That means they are bad. That is why it is not only a small portion.

That said, yes, I enjoyed the debate. Thank you for keeping it civil. We all have said our opinions and we can just agree to disagree.

I went to one of the worst schools in the nation and make more in a year than you will ever make in your life.

I always get a kick out of the small minority that becomes something from these places. Let’s just forget all the rest that have ended up in jail,killed or never graduated. Let’s see those success stories too.

Advertisement
Making a living in the teaching field is difficult and depends on the state you live in and the district you teach in. In Florida there is huge discrepancy between the counties. Our next door county starts out teachers making Damm near 10 grand more per year. Overall it may be a safer bet to teach, but in the long run financially it makes more sense to do law enforcement. Especially when you consider the benefits and retirement benefits in law enforcement blows education out of the water
Don't know that teaching is safer than law enforcement anymore, at least as LO you're armed.

Advertisement
Looks like buddy is still insane

Oh ****, now I gotta text my boy lol. He’s assigned to the Deerfield district for BSO and he was on shift last night.

He should have grabbed an application that's probably where he will be working once the NFL kicks him out of the league for being a jackass

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** claim CTE from hitting his head on all those flattened potato chip bags…on second thought, poor gas station owner…

I saw a report that he walked into a children's learning center completely naked. WTF?

Yeah, I didn't know about Him walking by a children's learning center, LOL, wow. I read where He was also involved in an ATV accident as a rookie that caused Him to miss 2 weeks of training camp with a concussion. Definitely something's not right upstairs with this guy.

Advertisement
Back