"I Need Ya' Supervisor!!!"

This is why y'all in the USA get a bad rap, someone does something kinda silly and you say shoot the guy!? Shoot him!! And you think the guy getting shot is lucky... That's absolutely crazy... The guy shooting sont fearing for his life or notify.

I get it your name is SouthernCane, and you ain't speaking for everyone, heck you may not even be black, I'm not, but I understand the dynamics.
The dude ain't lucky NOT to be shot. The officer should or called back up cause he saw an individual that he physically couldn't handle.

Block me, neg me, ban me whatever but that real truth, were all humans let's act it, dam, life is precious.
😂 @ USA getting a bad rap!

The reason some said it’s lucky he didn’t get shot is that here in the bad-rap USA we have certain rights and one is the right to self defense.

For example you are being attacked or shot at and you feel your life is being threatened, u have the right to use lethal force against that threat (civilians and police officers).

If you call attacking a police officer silly, then that is your opinion.

But of all the things the USA should have a bad rap for, I don’t think self defense is one of them. I’m guessing you would want the right to defend yourself and your family correct?

Advertisement
Is this the guy that freaked out right before the superbowl with the Bucs about twenty years ago?

Yes, His wife said He was actually in Tijuana, Mexico partying thinking that the Raiders had won the Super Bowl LOL. He came back before the Super Bowl though, but He didn't even recognize His own HC.

He also got shot 3 times on South Beach by police, punched 2 women in Boca, the cops found crack in His car in Texas, punched a security guard in the face for not letting Him in a hotel bar in San Fran, wild **** man.

Last edited:
Yes, His wife said He was actually in Tijuana, Mexico partying thinking that the Raiders had won the Super Bowl LOL. He came back before the Super Bowl though, but He didn't even recognize His own HC.

He also got shot 3 times on South Beach by police, punched 2 women in Boca, the cops found crack in His car in Texas, punched a security guard in the face for not letting Him in a hotel bar in San Fran, wild **** man.
He needs long term in-patient psychiatric care.

Advertisement
This is why y'all in the USA get a bad rap, someone does something kinda silly and you say shoot the guy!? Shoot him!! And you think the guy getting shot is lucky... That's absolutely crazy... The guy shooting sont fearing for his life or notify.

I get it your name is SouthernCane, and you ain't speaking for everyone, heck you may not even be black, I'm not, but I understand the dynamics.
The dude ain't lucky NOT to be shot. The officer should or called back up cause he saw an individual that he physically couldn't handle.

Block me, neg me, ban me whatever but that real truth, were all humans let's act it, dam, life is precious.
Y’all in the USA? Where are you exactly? Feel free to stay the f out of you can’t play by the rules and be a civil human being. I never said shoot him... would hate that. FIU made a bad decision and does not deserve to die for it. With that being said, he is still lucky he did not get shot

No need to block you, I really don’t give a **** what you say, especially if you’re not an American

I thought the little officer showed great restraint.

Yeah, I didn't know about Him walking by a children's learning center, LOL, wow. I read where He was also involved in an ATV accident as a rookie that caused Him to miss 2 weeks of training camp with a concussion. Definitely something's not right upstairs with this guy.

Yeah but maybe he was just looking for their supervisor...

I actually agree. Little dude should know his limits and handling a 300 pound drunk dude who is being uncooperative isn't one of them. I would of rather seen him boot his car and wait for backup. What people don't seem to be able to comprehend is mental health is a real issue and you cant handle dudes flipping out with mental issues one on one. Cops should be trained like this. His job is to protect and serve. That includes protecting and serving the dude freaking out as well. No one is saying he doesn't deserve a resisting charge and his day in court, but their oath to serve doesn't stop when someone is having an episode, be it alcohol or a breakdown or whatever. That day in court and whatever comes out of it is the the way our system is designed to discourage lawlessness, not the cops behavior. Cops are rides to court and how you handle your interaction with that cop is part of what you will be talking about in court. Taking this approach seems safer for the cops as well. These guys need to treat every person they encounter the same, be it a grandmother or a giant NFL player or the president.

I also get the "his is lucky he wasnt shot" comments as well... because that's how we have been raised. You F around with the cops you lay around. Most of these rules were made at a time where mental issues were not even thought about. There are plenty of stories of people who were having episodes that were shot and killed by cops because the cops couldn't restrain them. Imagine if this was how they handled dudes in mental hospitals? This guy showed no weapon and wasnt forcing himself on the cop. The cop wasnt in danger until he started to do something every single person watching this video knew wouldnt end well.

Your comment about SouthernCane shows your a borderline bigot as well, you just choose to be a passively aggressive bigot.

Now on a lighter note.. F all ya.

Last edited:
Advertisement
guy was formally detained (traffic stop) . . . evolved into an arrest (threatened to use cuffs; active restraint by officer) , , , all rights to walk away or resist in any manner have ended with the exception that you may resist excessive force (death or serious bodily injury) if arrest was unlawful (it wasn't) . . .
any increasing resistance is lawfully met with increasing force until there is no further resistance . . . Period. Like falling off a cliff - that is how it always works . . . "attitude" is irrelevant . . . "smart" is irrelevant . . . "discretion" is irrelevant . . .

COMPLIANCE” WOULD’VE ENDED THIS ENTIRE CIRCUS AT THE POINT OF CONTACT…

COMPLIANCE” WOULD’VE ENDED THIS ENTIRE CIRCUS AT THE POINT OF CONTACT…
Honesty, integrity and responsibility are things condemned in our society and are considered weaknesses once expressed.

We choke on laws to make people do the right things.

What is good is now bad and what is bad is now good. SAD

GOCANES

Advertisement
Excited Season 9 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Back