I need a Netflix account

I just broke down and got Netflix out of all time boredom. What series should I watch ? The tiger king looks too **** silly for me to sit through. I’m going to rewatch mad men again but other than that I’m open to suggestions.

Ozark

Advertisement
Ozark
Breaking Bad
Last Chance U
Evil Genius
Tiger King

Last edited:
Not into streaming, but Once upon a time in Hollywood was on my cable last night so I started watching. Not impressed early enough to continue watching. Never have been much of Tarantino fan after about 30 minutes I went back to my dvr supply of Married With Children.

I really liked Marco Polo, underrated show that unfortunately didn't have a third season. Weinstein was in charge of it, crazy.

The rest have been mentioned. Love Narcos, seen the rest, Top Boy I'm going to check out at some point.
So mad when they canceled Marco Polo

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just broke down and got Netflix out of all time boredom. What series should I watch ? The tiger king looks too **** silly for me to sit through. I’m going to rewatch mad men again but other than that I’m open to suggestions.

Currently juggling

Altered Carbon
Thieves of the Woods
Troy fall of a city
Penny Dreadful
Punisher
The Protector
Kingdom

Just finished Ragnarok. Enjoyed it. Sets up well for a series.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Great choices. Lots of people slept on Peaky Blinders because of the era. It's phenomenal. Hoping they're able to squeeze out a few more quality seasons.
It’s supposed to go up to world war 2 at a minimum. I think I read they were only gonna do one more season but they changed their minds and are doing 2-3 more now.

So mad when they canceled Marco Polo

I liked Peaky the best of anything on Netflix. Then probably The Boys on Amazon prime. Of the historical docudramas - which I also like a lot I would go 1.) The Ottomans 2.) Marco Polo 3.) Last Czars in that order. All were decent.

Advertisement
Ozark

Ozark
Binge on Bosch
Breaking Bad
All of Narcos......
Those should keep you occupied for some days.

Advertisement
Back