I need a Netflix account

Advertisement
from another thread

Community is coming to Netflix on the first. Silly comedy that was burdened with a timeslot opposite Big Bang Theory and only lasted 6 seasons. It made Donald Glover famous, the creator got fired and made Rick and Morty, the Russo Brothers left it to make Marvel movies, and Alison Brie's **** are immaculate.

source.gif

I’m all over the place. I can watch drama , comedy and I really like documentaries. The office , mad men and always sunny are the last shows I really got excited to watch. I’ve been off the grid for awhile.
If wasn’t my cup of tea before but I like The series “you “ on Netflix, its Kind of weird but it’s entertaining for sure though. The series all American is good too and has 2 seasons

Last edited:
I’m all over the place. I can watch drama , comedy and I really like documentaries. The office , mad men and always sunny are the last shows I really got excited to watch. I’ve been off the grid for awhile.
Watch Meru if you like documentaries...it at least was on Netflix, not sure if it still is. Pulling John is awesome as well, that one isn't on Netflix though. I watched that on YouTube.

Advertisement
Try Bad Blood. About the Canadian Mafia and based on true story. Only two seasons and looks like they may or may not get another.

Other than that there are a ton of good series listed in this thread.

Advertisement
How to Get Away with Murder
All American
Queen of The South
Last Chance U
QB of the year or something like that lol
Good Girls

There’s a bunch to watch.

Advertisement
Evolution of hip hop grabs my attention , I was the hip hop head always looking for hip hop documentaries back in the 90’s. That looks like something up my alley.

You're in for a treat then. It's very good.

90% of Netflix is garbage. The other 10% is great though. Lots of the best original series have been mentioned. I’d add Stranger Things to the list. Although season 3 was a bit of a disappointment

Advertisement
90% of Netflix is garbage. The other 10% is great though. Lots of the best original series have been mentioned. I’d add Stranger Things to the list. Although season 3 was a bit of a disappointment
The worst thing about Netflix originals is that it takes forever to release new seasons. Then, when they do, it's all out at once and in a day you've seen it all.

The worst thing about Netflix originals is that it takes forever to release new seasons. Then, when they do, it's all out at once and in a day you've seen it all.
Yeah. I enjoy being able to binge the shows but it’s super disappointing when you’re done and realize you won’t get a new episode for another year +

from another thread

Community is coming to Netflix on the first. Silly comedy that was burdened with a timeslot opposite Big Bang Theory and only lasted 6 seasons. It made Donald Glover famous, the creator got fired and made Rick and Morty, the Russo Brothers left it to make Marvel movies, and Alison Brie's **** are immaculate.

View attachment 114437

Highly underrated show. Funny every single week. Will be even more so now when people see Childish Gambino plays a total nerd.

Advertisement
Back