I need a Netflix account

Some of you right now...God Bless

IMG_5036.png

Advertisement
I just broke down and got Netflix out of all time boredom. What series should I watch ? The tiger king looks too **** silly for me to sit through. I’m going to rewatch mad men again but other than that I’m open to suggestions.

Ozark, Narcos, Mind hunters, The evolution of Hip Hop, Money Heist, Drug Lords, Better Call Saul.....just to name a few.

I just broke down and got Netflix out of all time boredom. What series should I watch ? The tiger king looks too **** silly for me to sit through. I’m going to rewatch mad men again but other than that I’m open to suggestions.
The Walking Dead. If you haven’t already seen it, Breaking Bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s your genre in shows you like to watch?

I’m all over the place. I can watch drama , comedy and I really like documentaries. The office , mad men and always sunny are the last shows I really got excited to watch. I’ve been off the grid for awhile.

Evolution of hip hop grabs my attention , I was the hip hop head always looking for hip hop documentaries back in the 90’s. That looks like something up my alley.
I like it a lot. The journalist and/or producer does a great job of finding true pioneers of each city/region/movement, instead of only talking to mainstream artist like many other documentaries.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Breaking Bad - Peak Blinders - Dirty Money Ozark - Altered Carbon - The Crown - Don't **** With Cats - Mindhunter - The Great Hack - The Family Murder Mountain - The Pharmacist - Halt and Catch Fire - Bojak Horseman - Tiger King - Black Mirror and many Stand Up Comedy Shows...

Cane I have Netflix mainly to watch the Narcos series and documentaries. Tiger King ended predictably, but it was enlightening on many levels. If you're looking for free options, you can try Crackle. Some of their content is free. I also think you can get Disney+ and Hulu for a week before you have to commit to them. That's how it was for me.

Could I use someone Netflix or do anyone know a stream site where I can watch Netflix.. want to watch The Tiger King lol😂

Advertisement
Back