I need a Netflix account

Advertisement
I just broke down and got Netflix out of all time boredom. What series should I watch ? The tiger king looks too **** silly for me to sit through. I’m going to rewatch mad men again but other than that I’m open to suggestions.

Advertisement
I just broke down and got Netflix out of all time boredom. What series should I watch ? The tiger king looks too **** silly for me to sit through. I’m going to rewatch mad men again but other than that I’m open to suggestions.
Try: The Messiah, Outlander, Penny Dreadful (if it's still available on Netflix)

Meat Eaters is legit if you enjoy hunting or outdoors

What’s your genre in shows you like to watch?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mindhunters- The Witcher- Narcos 1&2- ***.Education- Stranger things- Dear White People- Dirty Money- Rotten- Altered Carbon, Ozark- DIRT -too many lol

Last edited:
Narcos and Ozark

Advertisement
Back