I Must Say…

CaneTheGaytors

Biletnikoff Award Winner
…that after almost 2 seasons of me repeatedly saying that Mario is the corch of all corches, I’m glad to see so many of the other posters on CiS finally recognizing this.

I hate to have been right, because I really was rooting for him early on. But as I repeatedly said last season, unless he hires a modern and innovative OC and gets the fugg out the way, he will fail miserably here. As I suspected, he is a micro-manager of all things, and refuses to adapt, even after seeing how badly his system is failing.

Throwing players and coaches under the bus is a bad look, specially when he’s directly responsible for the roster and the game day corching. Still hoping that he does the right thing and hands in his resignation sooner rather than later.

Advertisement
can we still blame the facilities or nah?
Looking on the bright side, the last time that we had a coach this bad was during the 70’s, right before the Schnelly, J.J., and Erickson era. Really hoping that history repeats itself in this case, and that our next head coach is finally the dude that turns this program around.

Looking on the bright side, the last time that we had a coach this bad was during the 70’s, right before the Schnelly, J.J., and Erickson era. Really hoping that history repeats itself in this case, and that our next head coach is finally the dude that turns this program around.
I’d take Howard right now

Advertisement
can we still blame the facilities or nah?
Yes. unless you think players work out in 3d models of a facility that isn’t being built yet

Interior Design 3D GIF by Fuelllstudio

a Schnelly, JJ, Dennis, or a Butch ain’t walking thru that door

We are UNLV basketball waiting for our Tark

Advertisement

Lou Saban was before Schnellenberger and doesn't get enough credit for the beginning of the rebuild.

The guy before Saban, Carl Selmer, was so bad, they fired him right after the 1976 season and the BOT had serious discussions about dropping football.

Selmer was, by far, the worst head coach I have ever had to stomach at UM. Even worse than the last 5 clowns (minus Richt) the unathletic department has made us endure the last two decades.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back