I Must Say…

My guess is he steps down after year 4 if we keep going 5-7, 6-6 or 7-5. My gut tells me he will do the right thing instead of the Jimbo thing
my dude, we witnessed our team run the ball game after game into the heart of the defense and you think dude has "give up" in him?!?!?!

Advertisement
I'm not a mope , I'm not as mope , I'm not a mope , I'm not a mope , I'm not a mope..... I think it's working........Oh no!!!!! Something is happening, Not sure what it is....I feel weird.....
200.gif

A little premature to be taking a victory lap OP. Mario’s first year was no doubt an abstract failure. Year 2 is a bit better but still not up to “the standard”. Unless/until Mario takes a good look in the mirror and changes some of his philosophies, he’ll continue to not meet his own standard.

Regardless of the obstacles thrown at the team (boneheaded decisions, time management, offensive (literally) play calling,etc) they haven’t quit like they did last year. That, in and of itself, is a big accomplishment. Whether or not Mario can capitalize on that is yet to be seen.

I want Mario to selfishly succeed because I’m tired of the coaching carousel we’ve been through the last 20 years. The juries still out for me and unless Mario makes some changes, we’ll be right back where we were on Dec 6, 2021.
they didnt quit with Manny in his dead man walking year. how'd that work out?

…that after almost 2 seasons of me repeatedly saying that Mario is the corch of all corches, I’m glad to see so many of the other posters on CiS finally recognizing this.

I hate to have been right, because I really was rooting for him early on. But as I repeatedly said last season, unless he hires a modern and innovative OC and gets the fugg out the way, he will fail miserably here. As I suspected, he is a micro-manager of all things, and refuses to adapt, even after seeing how badly his system is failing.

Throwing players and coaches under the bus is a bad look, specially when he’s directly responsible for the roster and the game day corching. Still hoping that he does the right thing and hands in his resignation sooner rather than later.
Best advice to you. Go be a UGA fan until he’a
Gone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back