Advertisement
x2_11496b1a

looks like somebody isnt a fan of Ravian Pierce

Jon Drummond ‏@Genron45 14s
The kid on SFE from TE from Plantation is just a dirty player

Advertisement
maybe this was directed at Chad Wilson

Jon Drummond ‏@Genron45 52m
Some coaches are classless. No need 4 one to call a kid a waist sperm. W/parents in attendance #Tasteless

Chad Wilson ‏@GridironStuds 30m
Now they making up stuff? Those words never came out of my mouth. Don't talk like that. But it's ok GOD will handle it.

Advertisement

Some coaches are classless. No need 4 one to call a kid a waist sperm. W/parents in attendance #Tasteless

Now they making up stuff? Those words never came out of my mouth. Don't talk like that. But it's ok GOD will handle it.

Yes God gives a **** about 7 on 7 football. He was busy when he should have been in Boston a few days ago. Dont people realize how stupid this **** sounds.

Yes God gives a **** about 7 on 7 football. He was busy when he should have been in Boston a few days ago. Dont people realize how stupid this **** sounds.

Drummond and Wilson are both classless fools

Drummond and Wilson are both classless fools

Do you coach or have you just heard stories?

Advertisement
@SBNRecruiting: As for the drama at the end, both sides had adults talk trash to kids. Neither side innocent there. Kids acted better than some adults.

Drummond AKA Genron is a POS and a fake Canes fan.

He admitted to being the go between guy for SFE players and college coaches. Brett Goetz fired Drummond for violating the code of conduct which stated SFE coaches cannot profit from their relationships with prospects.

I read somewhere he was banned from campus but dont know if that is accurate or not.

Advertisement
@SBNRecruiting: As for the drama at the end, both sides had adults talk trash to kids. Neither side innocent there. Kids acted better than some adults.

Jon Drummond ‏@Genron45 24m
Not squashing nothing..

Jon Drummond ‏@Genron45 17m
@Therula99 NO! I don't owe none of them. Any dude came to me at the Tourney about it. NO! They're better than me. #Knowyourworth

Not surprised this is going on.

These things are full of coaches who can't coach worth a lick, slimey douchebags, hood cats, recruiters and questionable characters.

I hate the fact that I even have a few kids playing on these teams and being exposed to these characters but I don't wanna hold my kids back from getting extra work against top athletes.

These 7-on-7 teams have become a joke. They're nothing more than recruiting tools for street agents and high school coaches. These guys aren't in this to help the kids. (that's a huge misconception)

Advertisement
Back