I-M-G 7 on 7 Recap Day 1

The battle for D'Vante Phillips over the next 2 years is going to be crazy another Florida Miami & Bama battle

Cue Michael Jordan laughing gif
121.jpg

Words > Clothes

122.jpg

Advertisement
HurricaneGlory I dont trust anything these SoFla kids say or wear. Phillips was probably just wearing Tyrek Cole UF gear

Last edited:
The clothes mean nothing, if i went to a camp or practice I would wear a college hoodie too I would imagine they feel like that is what is supposed to happen

HurricaneGlory I dont trust anything these SoFla kids say or wear. Phillips was probably just wearing Tyrek Cole UF gear

I know you're smarter than that even if you're a Gator, UF will probably come into the picture for DP if Cook sticks but I don't think that'll happen. Confident on DP to Miami

I know you're smarter than that even if you're a Gator, UF will probably come into the picture for DP if Cook sticks but I don't think that'll happen. Confident on DP to Miami
I am cautiously optimistic with Cook because of the relationship the UF coaches have made with Cook and his familty because it will be a fight to the end.

Phillps in full on troll mode with the Gator gear

903307.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement

I am cautiously optimistic with Cook because of the relationship the UF coaches have made with Cook and his familty because it will be a fight to the end.

Phillps in full on troll mode with thei Gator gear

yeah because kids from miami central dont change their minds, if i had a dollor for ever recruit ive seen with miami gear or said they want to go to miami i would be retired right now

Phillps in full on troll mode with thei Gator gear

yeah because kids from miami central dont change their minds, if i had a dollor for ever recruit ive seen with miami gear or said they want to go to miami i would be retired right now
It's just clothes. I could put it like this do you think his high school coach will tell him or any recruit not to wear a hoodie of a certain school? Especially when he is considering the school and they gave him the gear to wear? Come on, after years or watching recruiting we got to learn that the clothes mean **** near nothing

Phillps in full on troll mode with the Gator gear

That hat is ghey as ****!

Advertisement
Ermon Lane- showing his great Talent as usual, speed, hands, route running. The best part about this is, I spoke with someone who has watched Lane since his freshman year and he says Lane doesn't go 100% at these events, but when he does go 100% its a nightmare.

Why is this a good thing???

Ermon Lane- showing his great Talent as usual, speed, hands, route running. The best part about this is, I spoke with someone who has watched Lane since his freshman year and he says Lane doesn't go 100% at these events, but when he does go 100% its a nightmare.

you dont win states playing 7 on 7, thats one of the things head coaches tell their players is dont hurt your team

you dont win states playing 7 on 7, thats one of the things head coaches tell their players is dont hurt your team

Dont really see what that explains?? He is there why not go all out

As long as he tries when it matters is all that matters. I'm biased as a Canes fan, but I can't understand why kids like him don't do what they can to prove they're on the same level as the legends. If I was Ermon, I'd go to the U to prove I was the next Andre. Same as if I was Sony, I'd go to prove that I was the next Portis. I can understand the draw of the big schools, but ****, have some pride and show you're the best Miami has produced. You can succeed at other schools, but no one will give credit to your hometown.

Advertisement

okay he goes all out and tears his acl now wtf is he going to do for the upcoming season? sit down and watch his team play. he already has status he doesnt even NEED to be there its a want it doesnt matter to homestead,his future coach and obviously him

okay he goes all out and tears his acl now wtf is he going to do for the upcoming season? sit down and watch his team play. he already has status he doesnt even NEED to be there its a want it doesnt matter to homestead,his future coach and obviously him

Thats fine then dont go if your so worried about getting hurt

Jon Drummond ‏@Genron45 8m
“@1Hunnit_runnin: @Genron45 Is Phillips on the Fire or Sfe ?” SFE. He's the only WR that's scares me from their team

Advertisement
As a fan you like these camps and 7 vs 7 events as they give you something to pay attention to through out the off season. As they grow in popularity so does the weight and importance of the their results, which in reality are misleading. These events will showcase athleticism and overall feel for the game, but wake me up when they do it pads, in a real live game setting.

Advertisement
Back