I love our fans!!! Check this out!

Advertisement
Inappropriate behavior
How long have you been a hurricanes fan? Have you ever been to a Miami FSU game? This is our city, our fan base. We are not ******* Wisconsin!!! This is who we are!!! Embrace it or go cheer for Wisconsin or some other “nice” team!!!
You’re a ******* bottom feeder low life rafter

I will add, for those that are disgusted by this...you should hear some of the things said by the lineman pre-snap

Advertisement
You are the type who makes others NOT want to attend games even if on the same side. STAY HOME TONY!

You ever been to a true away game?? Ive had fans at Blacksburg, Tallahassee , and Ohio State call me way way worse than what he was saying.

Grow a pair Francis

How is this any worse than this same team.disrespecting the "U" last year on their sidelines. Could it be one action led to.another

You should have heard some of the crap directed at me when I was a police officer. If these players can't handle it or let it go in one ear and put the other...I don't know what to say.

Advertisement
You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da fvck up! #CanesFam #SwitchBladeBoyz #BlueLotBoyz

"I find this to be one of the most disgusting and embarrassing displays of “fan” behavior I’ve ever seen."

So this is on par with throwing rocks and bottles at the opposing team?

Advertisement
You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da fvck up! #CanesFam #SwitchBladeBoyz #BlueLotBoyz

Definitely not a dis, actually I am embracing it!!! I love it!!! What I am saying this is part of Canes football!! I love it when opposing teams and fans are shook to come to Miami to see there team get stomped and the poor little fans from the Midwest look scared walking through the parking lot!!! We are finally starting to have that rowdy, crazy, intimidating atmosphere back like we had back in the day in the Orange Bowl!!!! Like the Notere Dame game!!! They where shook from the parking lot with bottles being thrown at there bus and breaking windows!!!

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da fvck up! #CanesFam #SwitchBladeBoyz #BlueLotBoyz[/QUOTEI

I love it when CD's on a roll.

You should have heard some of the crap directed at me when I was a police officer. If these players can't handle it or let it go in one ear and put the other...I don't know what to say.

I don't think it is about the players getting upset as I am sure they have heard that & worse. It is about the Cane fan making an *** of himself. I have travelled all over the USA to our games & have been subjected to a lot...rotten eggs on my car & Jack Daniels down my back, cussed @, physically accosted by a young drunk female in South Bend @ the Catholics vs. Convicts game, spit on in Syracuse, etc. etc. etc. However, I don't feel the need to retaliate against others who had nothing to do with it, nor do I get uncontrolably drunk & make an *** of myself. BTW, I slapped the girl in South Bend pretty hard & don't think she accosted anyone else that day. And, BTW, I am a female.

Advertisement
You ever been to a true away game?? Ive had fans at Blacksburg, Tallahassee , and Ohio State call me way way worse than what he was saying.

Grow a pair Francis

Probably been to more OOT games than you are old. Check out above post. UF being the worst and ND a close 2nd. I am a long-time Cane fan since 1957. There are a lot of AZZS in this world and I don't feel the need to join them.

I’m not in the business of telling a grown *** man what words he can or can’t use. It’s up to each of us to control our own vocabulary.

I don’t know how many of you here played football in high school, but the queen’s English is not spoken on the field.

So u never been to that chit in gainesville... Even the high school games got crazy... That's the main reason they moved the state championship games to Orlando..

I didn’t think it necessary to mention Gainesville. Anyone who doesn’t know those creatures are pure fresh has never been to a game. Sometimes I forget we have youngsters who never experienced fans who throw fruit onto the field.

Advertisement
Back