I love our fans!!! Check this out!

I'm black too, and I don't use that word. It's not a word we should use, because it's a word with an awful connotation and heritage Richard Pryor said it best when he explained why he stopped using it in his act "We aren't N***ers, and we shouldn't demean ourselves by using it". Then again, it's a certain kind of black person that uses that word, usually ones that aren't educated, that have little understanding of the history of that word. Those people will sit there and complain about white people using it. Respect yourself first, and then you can start hammering others.

Advertisement
Obviously you didn't go to Columbus when we played them. I heard ten times worst just walking to the stadium.

I was in Columbus, and it wasn't anywhere near that, or maybe I didn't have a chance to run into the dumbasses. Then again, who wants to bet that the people that condone this guy's behavior are also the same kind of people that make asses of themselves too, which draws the dumbasses from the other fanbase.

You sure you want to take an ex drug dealer's word as some kind of proof? I enjoy his music at times, but Jay Z also sold poison to the people he allegedly loves, in order to line his own pockets. Then he started making music bragging about the wealth he obtained from dealing in death. Yep, he's a moral authority on anything. Yep, him and his weave wearing GED having wife. Those are the people we should hold up as icons, as moral authorities. This is why we can't get any **** where, this is why that despite having way more opportunities than our grandparents could have dreamed of, we are still underachieving.

That word has no place in our language. What's done is done, and you can't make that word anything positive. Jay Z's little diatribe was just him justifying his own choice of language, it didn't come from any kind of logic or anything else. He just wants to use the word, because it appeals to the hood cats.

Advertisement
I was a kid once upon a time, and even then I knew better than to not be a jackass in public. I've talked plenty of smack in my day(still do), but guess what? I don't throw that word around, because there's no place for that word to ever be used, period. I also don't act like an illiterate moron after Miami beats on garbage.

As someone that worked their way through school, that degree and that name should mean the world to you. Why would you defend someone whose behavior demeans the institution you love?
In my opinion it doesn't demean the best University on Earth. It just demeans that person. I can tell the use of that word strikes deep into your soul and I respect that. I just believe in certain freedoms even it does make you look bad in other people's opinions.

You sure you want to take an ex drug dealer's word as some kind of proof? I enjoy his music at times, but Jay Z also sold poison to the people he allegedly loves, in order to line his own pockets. Then he started making music bragging about the wealth he obtained from dealing in death. Yep, he's a moral authority on anything. Yep, him and his weave wearing GED having wife. Those are the people we should be looking to for proof of anything.

That word has no place in our language. What's done is done, and you can't make that word anything positive. Jay Z's little diatribe was just him justifying his own choice of language, it didn't come from any kind of logic or anything else. He just wants to use the word, because it appeals to the hood cats.

dude please stfu. You need a cranberry juice

Advertisement
I was in Columbus, and it wasn't anywhere near that, or maybe I didn't have a chance to run into the dumbasses. Then again, who wants to bet that the people that condone this guy's behavior are also the same kind of people that make asses of themselves too, which draws the dumbasses from the other fanbase.
To each his own. One love, kid. ✌️

Inappropriate language
I'm black too, and I don't use that word. It's not a word we should use, because it's a word with an awful connotation and heritage Richard Pryor said it best when he explained why he stopped using it in his act "We aren't N***ers, and we shouldn't demean ourselves by using it". Then again, it's a certain kind of black person that uses that word, usually ones that aren't educated, that have little understanding of the history of that word. Those people will sit there and complain about white people using it. Respect yourself first, and then you can start hammering others.

N-igga shut the **** up

Contrary to popular belief, those kids didn't behave like that on a regular basis. Go talk to Mike Irvin, go talk to Santana Moss, they were characters for sure, but they also had character. Fundamental difference between a player being a little rough around the edges, and a "Fan" in the stands behaving like a jackass. Then again, a lot of our fans don't know diddly squat about the players they revere, they just hear "He's from the hood" forgetting that they graduated, and in a lot of cases are educated and intelligent.
LMFAO, I promise you I know 100000% more about that than you. Bravada is what made our fan base. Deal with it.

In my opinion it doesn't demean the best University on Earth. It just demeans that person. I can tell the use of that word strikes deep into your soul and I respect that. I just believe in certain freedoms even it does make you look bad in other people's opinions.

He's free to use that word, and I'm free to call him a moron for using that word. The point is, behavior has consequences, and when those consequences affect others, that's when it becomes a problem. We don't live a vacuum.

Advertisement
And? Just because someone else is doing stupid crap, doesn't mean we should, nor should we tolerate it from others. That's some hood logic right there. "So and so is dealing, I should do it too". Be a leader, not a follower.
I never said I condone this behavior. Just saying from a national stand point its a problem.

N-igga shut the **** up
Xa7Ws7h.gif

Advertisement
He's free to use that word, and I'm free to call him a moron for using that word. The point is, behavior has consequences, and when those consequences affect others, that's when it becomes a problem. We don't live a vacuum.
✌️, Now on to the next one.

You kids should realize we no longer are the big bad Canes of the past. We use to intimidate and beat our opponents and we earned a reputation as thug u. The past 15 years we have been at best a mediocre team. I think our bravado should be toned down until we regain the domination we use to possess. Other fans and teams laugh at us fans realizing we are now just an average team pretending we are a national power.

Advertisement
Back