I love our fans!!! Check this out!

Funniest part was the zoom in on the lady which took his attention off the trash talking. Like the OP said, ****y bar for all.

Advertisement
I graduated from the U and donate to the school. I would buy that man a drink if I ever see him out. He is a true fan.

Proving you graduated with a 'Doctorate in Stupidity'.

Look you know nothing imbecile, the national media would love to flog that video as proof that Canes players and fans are nothing but criminals, morons, and foul-mouthed thugs. They would love to see that video go viral. And, ESPN would be in all their glory running that garbage over and over and over again.

These antics also factor in on the national rankings as in the past voters loved to hate the Canes and showed it in the polls.

You need to find a good prison team to root for and promote. You could be their mascot or serve them in some other sphere.

“Chasing your tale? Sometimes we relive past accomplishments, failures and or past relationships to the point of exhaustion. When we do this, I liken it to a dog chasing its tail, just spinning round and round and going nowhere fast. Constantly chasing our own tales has the same effect on us. It leaves us in a state of dizzying immobility. When we wrap our arms so firmly around our past we leave little room to embrace our present future and that, my friends, is a sad tale to tell." ~Versey

If that **** offends you you’re just soft, at the Miami WVU game my girl and I were sitting close to a bunch of WVU fans and these 3 white boys next to us were drunk as ****. There was a Miami fan just cheering not even cursing or anything, and the white boy goes to me no offense but I ******* hate spics. I said hey no offense but I hate people who **** their sisters.

Last edited:
I’m just trying to figure out how talking **** and profanity makes some a thug??? I could’ve sworn a thug by definition is a violent criminal.

I’m confident there tons of worst examples by other teams and their fans but y’all crying over this? Y’all cry over everything on this site smh

Advertisement
First off, the guy doesn't even make the squad if he’s in Philly. I’ve heard nuns at Flyers games say more creative stuff.
-Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, my son.

It happens at all the stadiums after a game. Just realize this guy is a putz and move on.

Advertisement
I’ve been treated much worse by VT, Cuse, BYU and many other fans at their stadium. Unc trashed us bad so they have it coming.
I had a pizza box chucked at me by a grown *** alafaga fan at the Sugar Bowl in 93. Proceeded by some choice words about Mexicans. Which didn't bother me at all because I ain't Mexican.
92d5c1418c0fb7dc3815af827d7f56b9.jpg

We need the city to act like adults. Most do, because most have **** to lose and they understand simple concepts like not being an idiot in public. It takes a pathetic loser to think this kind of behavior is acceptable. Like I said before, one can be passionate about the program and engage in smack talk, without being a jackass. The try hard brigade is back , and I'll be the first to admit that I'm not happy to see them crawl back under the tent.
You speak like you've never been twenty something before. Maybe for some oos alum the elitist school schtick is cool. But those of us who had to park in the commuter lot and put 10 years of employment to get our degree from the U, could care less about the elitist schtick. Just a simple kid from the neighborhood getting his city's back the way he saw fit.

I just can’t get behind the “well other people have said and done worse” support of this guy. That legit elementary school logic.

I don’t care WHO it was saying and doing what that guy did. I in no way support that type of behavior at a sporting event. You are there to root for your team. I have never understood talking trash TO the players of the opposing team. That’s how you get the Ron artests up in the stands busting people in the mouth.

Imagine the field day we would have if this was an FSU fan. Or an Ohio state fan.

I completely respect people’s desire to hammer on players and coaches in group conversations or on a message board. But that’s ugly. And we know it is, that why the only response is justification via “other fans” or people who are willing to stand up for what is right and say “I don’t support that type of behavior”

Very proud of the guy in the video. He did an excellent job.

Next objective is to completely ruin the experience for FSU fans in attendance next weekend. Make sure they never want to come to a UM game again.

Advertisement
Proving you graduated with a 'Doctorate in Stupidity'.

Look you know nothing imbecile, the national media would love to flog that video as proof that Canes players and fans are nothing but criminals, morons, and foul-mouthed thugs. They would love to see that video go viral. And, ESPN would be in all their glory running that garbage over and over and over again.

These antics also factor in on the national rankings as in the past voters loved to hate the Canes and showed it in the polls.

You need to find a good prison team to root for and promote. You could be their mascot or serve them in some other sphere.

“Chasing your tale? Sometimes we relive past accomplishments, failures and or past relationships to the point of exhaustion. When we do this, I liken it to a dog chasing its tail, just spinning round and round and going nowhere fast. Constantly chasing our own tales has the same effect on us. It leaves us in a state of dizzying immobility. When we wrap our arms so firmly around our past we leave little room to embrace our present future and that, my friends, is a sad tale to tell." ~Versey
Who cares what the national media thinks? Like they loved us when JB and Vinny wore the fatigues?

I just can’t get behind the “well other people have said and done worse” support of this guy. That legit elementary school logic.

I don’t care WHO it was saying and doing what that guy did. I in no way support that type of behavior at a sporting event. You are there to root for your team. I have never understood talking trash TO the players of the opposing team. That’s how you get the Ron artests up in the stands busting people in the mouth.

Imagine the field day we would have if this was an FSU fan. Or an Ohio state fan.

I completely respect people’s desire to hammer on players and coaches in group conversations or on a message board. But that’s ugly. And we know it is, that why the only response is justification via “other fans” or people who are willing to stand up for what is right and say “I don’t support that type of behavior”
Obviously you didn't go to Columbus when we played them. I heard ten times worst just walking to the stadium.

Advertisement
If this dude was white he would be strung up as a racist, sexist, bigot...but he is black so its embraced. Makes sense.

If it was just blatantly ripping on a UNC fan for no reason I might feel different. These players hear this all the time. That **** is funny as ****.

You speak like you've never been twenty something before. Maybe for some oos alum the elitist school schtick is cool. But those of us who had to park in the commuter lot and put 10 years of employment to get our degree from the U, could care less about the elitist schtick. Just a simple kid from the neighborhood getting his city's back the way he saw fit.
To be fair, he sounds like a grown man, he’s yelling at kids.

Advertisement
Back