I love our fans!!! Check this out!

Fvck these a$$holes. If you don't like being told ****, don't throw an upside down U. You don't like being disrespected? Don't disrespect.

A fair number of these guys weren't even on the team two years ago. Let's cut the nonsense. I'd understand a player pulling a Brax and returning The U to its rightful position after a score, but some jackass fan being a moron isn't getting revenge. It's just a jackass doing what he does best.

Advertisement
So the F what? Mr. Wannabe Thug couldn't even accomplish that. It's amazing how many meatheads are trying to defend a try hard that most likely wouldn't break a grape in a food fight. Miami fans should EXPECT to beat the brakes off of UNC regularly, who gets off on being an obnoxious jerk to a team Miami SHOULD beat to begin with?

Yeah okayyyyy. Maybe you should stick to the swim meets and volley ball games. But for football, we need the city and the fan base.

Yeah okayyyyy. Maybe you should stick to the swim meets and volley ball games. But for football, we need the city and the fan base.

We need the city to act like adults. Most do, because most have **** to lose and they understand simple concepts like not being an idiot in public. It takes a pathetic loser to think this kind of behavior is acceptable. Like I said before, one can be passionate about the program and engage in smack talk, without being a jackass. The try hard brigade is back , and I'll be the first to admit that I'm not happy to see them crawl back under the tent.

There is not a word I hate more than the one he used over and over. Ahh maybe I'm just getting to old I don't know.

You aren't old, you aren't a douchebag trying to impress other drunken idiots at a sporting event. I avoid that word like the plague, because I know that every time I use it, I'm demeaning my heritage. That word isn't one of endearment, no matter how much we want to pretend it is. It was a word used right before someone tried to deny us our constitutionally protected rights. It was a word that was used to justify not allowing us to have our rightful piece of the American dream. That word can die in a **** fire, and I wouldn't shed a tear.

Advertisement
How long have you been a hurricanes fan? Have you ever been to a Miami FSU game? This is our city, our fan base. We are not ******* Wisconsin!!! This is who we are!!! Embrace it or go cheer for Wisconsin or some other “nice” team!!!

Wrong.
That is WHO YOU ARE.
That is some low-life, low-rent, garbage.
You don't speak for many of us.
Stay home.

I don't condone it and I wouldn't do it myself but that schit was hilarious!! Guy drank a whole bucket of that spiked koolaid!! LMBO!! It was only UNC! Bruh acting like we won the national championship!!!

Reminds me of the OB!! Also hilarious that he changed it up for the girl LOL

And yes, this is nothing, NOTHING, like what goes on elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep seeing words like "our" and "we" in your post. Believe me when I say no one actually associated with this institution would include you in what WE stand for and represent. You're the epitome of what gives miami fans a bad rap. Yelling racial slurs at kids and acting like thug does not represent MY school.

I graduated from the U and donate to the school. I would buy that man a drink if I ever see him out. He is a true fan.

There's a difference between some good smack talk and being passionate about the program, and being a jackass. This is an example of a dude being a jackass. The throwing around of the N word is where I draw the line.

By the way, I don't give a **** about what other fanbases do, they aren't my concern. When you wear the orange and green, you represent all of us. You represent not only yourself, but everyone else around you. Don't be a jackass, don't live up to the negative stereotypes that alumni and other stakeholders have to fight to disprove daily. Be an adult. Then again, this is the downside to Miami football getting back on track: The riff-raff that do nothing for the program come back around.

The guy is ******* black. He wasn't using it as a slur. Are you kidding me?

Advertisement
That former student-athlete actually attended the institution. He put his blood, sweat and tears into the program. What has that loudmouthed jackass done besides buy a ticket from stub hub and occasionally a t-shirt from All Canes? This is the problem with some parts of our fanbase: They think that people who actually have a stake in the program will tolerate them doing stupid crap that hurts the program and the University. Being a jackass to people you know can't do anything to you without getting into trouble isn't something to be proud of. Let's see Mr. Wannabe Thug walk up to one of those student athletes outside and talk that noise. He won't, because like most jackasses, he isn't about that life.

Be careful getting off that high horse. I don't want you to tear your ******. For all you know that guy could be a Golden Cane who graduated as valedictorian.

You aren't old, you aren't a douchebag trying to impress other drunken idiots at a sporting event. I avoid that word like the plague, because I know that every time I use it, I'm demeaning my heritage. That word isn't one of endearment, no matter how much we want to pretend it is. It was a word used right before someone tried to deny us our constitutionally protected rights. It was a word that was used to justify not allowing us to have our rightful piece of the American dream. That word can die in a **** fire, and I wouldn't shed a tear.

I don't use the word because I work in a corporate environment and I know if I used it with my boys I would end up letting it slip at work and the higher ups would look down at me for using it. Regardless, literally all of my boys use it and I have no issue with it. I don't even give af when Latinos use it. You are not demeaning your ancestors by using it in completely different context.

Don't start nothing; won't be nothing.

Honestly, outside of physical altercation, I really don't have a problem yelling vile things at opponents. Maybe throwing trash is a bit much, but whatever.

At the Notre Dame game, I was yelling, "Take your god**** pussay ******* back to Indiana."

And that was more of the tame stuff.

Fans ought to get their moneys worth. A lot of you younger fans have no clue what the Orange Bowl was like in the 80s.

****, when the Bears came to Miami undefeated in '85, its considered one of the loudest games ever.

Advertisement
So what? people acted like aholes toward you so now you have to an ***** also. Gtfoh!

You assume that because I defend a fellow Cane actions that it means I have or would act in the same manner? I come from a time before everyone had to act according the behavior sent down by self discribed demigods or be discribed as some form of subhuman. Clearly you are of the mind that everyone must act as you do or else. You should go to your safe space and do whatever your kind does in them.

Advertisement
And we wonder why kids act the way they do.they some bad role models to look up to.it's ok to trash talk but you can do it without the vulgar and bigotry language.

It's disgusting. Ashamed to be associated with people that think like you. Behaviour is completely unacceptable.

This generation is a bunch of pussies! Really some words after a football game offend you??? I feel sorry for you as you go through life, because you won't be to handle it.

Advertisement
Back