I love our fans!!! Check this out!

People do stupid Sh*t when they are drunk that doesn't excuse the stupid sh*t they do.

If you can't control the stupid sh*t you do when you get drunk....don't get drunk.

Cursing out football players going in the tunnell from 10 rows up after getting their *** whooped is on the low end of stupid **** people do when their drunk.. Much ado about nothing

Advertisement
I love it!! I sat in the endzone right at the split of fans for US vs LSU. If this **** disturbs you, you wouldn't have made it where I was sitting in Dallas lol. Man up boyz.

Its not like he was watching a game of cricket or a tennis match. It football yell at a emmeffer if you want to.

"canes fans" cursing out other canes fans for cursing out an opposing team that has disrespected our fan base countless times over the past few years....lol only on CIS

Advertisement
Guess he's too stupid to understand the stadium rules. Might want to review them before this weekend. Guy won't want to show up in our section as he might find himself thrown down the steps face first with a wadded up pom pom stuffed in his mouth.

And unfortunately you are even more stupid! Real smart tough guy! So correct the rule breaker who is cursing and physically assault him for breaking the rule of cursing at opposing team? Wowwwwww, you are so dumb it’s ridiculous!!!!

Last edited:
Guess he's too stupid to understand the stadium rules. Might want to review them before this weekend. Guy won't want to show up in our section as he might find himself thrown down the steps face first with a wadded up pom pom stuffed in his mouth.

What rules? Do we have stricter rules than Doak? Did you see the Nole chewing out the OL and Jimbo?

Probably been to more OOT games than you are old. Check out above post. UF being the worst and ND a close 2nd. I am a long-time Cane fan since 1957. There are a lot of AZZS in this world and I don't feel the need to join them.

Ohh here we go with the I've been around since blah blah....first Canes game was in 1985....seen them play all over so don't act like your all high and mighty. It's your choice how you want to cheer but don't lecture people on how they should act.

Advertisement
T
Who am I to judge? That's his prerogative. I'm not big on the moral police thing.
I’m not beingvthe moral police. But if your justification for something being ok is “well Johnny is doing it too” I mean what do you say to a kid whose justification is that his buddy is doing it so he did.

THat is your rationale, "they do that in Gainesville"? Think of how stupid that sounds, because if I wanted to act the same way they do in Gainesville, then I would hitch up my horse and wagon, and ride up to Gainesville, go shoot some possums for dinner and have *** with all my relatives! See, you can talk smack without the N-word, **** I can even make your logic sound dumb the same way.
listen I don't know if you're trying to be sarcastic or funny, but when you have fans throwing so called ***** and **** on you, we take that as being real disrespectful, I mean that's on another level. F**k the name calling... Don't disrespect my family or kids physically. Do you understand that part??

Advertisement

Think many sections of most stadiums allow or put up with a certain amount of giving **** to other team, however if you got family and children under 16 there than this particular drunk went a little to far. Kids unfortunately are very impressionable and we want them to be Canes but responsible citizens also.

Probably been to more OOT games than you are old. Check out above post. UF being the worst and ND a close 2nd. I am a long-time Cane fan since 1957. There are a lot of AZZS in this world and I don't feel the need to join them.

Gainesville is the worst!

Advertisement
LOLOLOLOLOL at anyone really still caring about this. It was funny. Laugh and move on haha. If you can't then i question your sense of humor.
I’ve rewatched this schit about 15 times and it’s still funny as fawk. As some posters already said, UNC had it coming with their running up the score on us a few years back, and the schit talking, and upside down U signs. Fūck their feelings they deserved it. But hopefully this dude didn’t do all that in front of some kids.

listen I don't know if you're trying to be sarcastic or funny, but when you have fans throwing so called ***** and **** on you, we take that as being real disrespectful, I mean that's on another level. F**k the name calling... Don't disrespect my family or kids physically. Do you understand that part??

I absolutely understand that. The point was that because they do it we should???

I don't know that our fans fill squirt guns full of **** and spray it on the opposing fans, I am proud that we don't do that and at UF they do that and it shows those losers have nothing better to do than figure out how to fill squirt guns with ****. If someone does that to you, by all means assault them if you want to, I don't care.

The original thread was some idiot laying into the UNC team that just got their azzes whooped and he feels the need to tape himself whipping out the n-word to denigrate all of them on their way off the field with their tail between their legs. UNC really disrespected us that bad previously? Our players took care of whatever disrespect that was dished out, more than any fan yelling from the stands can, but if that makes him feel good then go ahead and do it, I am not going to stop him.

In my day there was no internet. In fact we actually did **** and tried not to get caught doing the stuff we did, Taping yourself acting like a moron is not even something my fellow alums can't even conceive of doing, but then again we were not running around filming every stupid thing we did. Go drop the n-word a thousand times on Saturday afternoon against FSU, it is only going to make you look dumb. Rip our opponents for the crappy coach that is in Tallahicky now, but we also had Al Golden. Rip the kids for choosing to go to a one-horse town like Tally instead of manning up and being a Cane. But the n-word, wtf is that going to prove, that you are so weak that you can't come up with anything better?

Again, have at it, film yourself getting in a fight too on Saturday, I will watch it and laugh but I ain't coming to bail his *** out of jail. I guess at this stage of my life I have seen enough to know that this goes nowhere, but I was younger than I am today and I will reiterate, I did stupid **** too.

Part of me thinks this guy should be euthanized. Other part of me loves the passion and civic pride - the latter of which is all too uncommon down here with so many yankees and third world immigrants.

I don’t know about you, but I’m just waiting for the opportunity to yell “don’t smile at me, fūckboi” to somebody.

That’s a real gem.

Advertisement
Back