SAY IT AGAIN!!! I been waiting for someone to call out the other issues Manning has besides “processing.” His COTDAM mechanics suck.
@DMoney posted a clip of a long TD pass that Arch threw as his attempt at some sort of Napoleonic moment on Elba before he bends the knee to the fact that Arch sucks. If you watch that clip, look at Arch’s feet when he releases the ball. Then look at where the ball placement was. His receiver had to make a great catch because the pass wasn’t real accurate. Arch had broken out of the pocket, had a mike of space in front of him and the WR was wide open. Pass wasn’t real accurate and was actually about 3” away from being an incompletion.
Also, for any of the folks who remember when Tony Romo was first flashing for the Cowboys, the fans and press started hammering Parcells about why he wouldn’t name Romo the starter. I still remember what Parcells said… you guys (the press) see flash plays in scrimmages and preseason games. I see his other plays where he makes mistakes that could cost us games. That’s not a quote cuz I didn’t google, but it certainly captures the spirit of what he said. Parcells’ point was simple. A couple really bad plays can wipe out a mountain of good plays. That’s Arch…minus the mountain of good plays.
Yep. It was a **** pass
