Lol
Sometimes I think @DMoney is trolling for clicks. No way he really thinks thatI don’t understand how an intelligent guy like D thinks Arch is a top 10 pick talent wise
We may disagree on some qbs but I respect your commitment.Great game to watch. Some big mistakes late. Needs to be turn the flashes into consistency.
Go to bed man lol.Great game to watch. Some big mistakes late. Needs to be turn the flashes into consistency.
I give him Mandosa. I was not sold on himWe may disagree on some qbs but I respect your commitment.
CorrectArch isn’t even a 1st round talent. If his last name was Jones the glazers wouldn’t even look twice at him.
That's actually what a lot draft folks think he'll do.If it continues like this for Arch why not stay another year and try to boost his stock?
He obviously doesn't need the money.
He would be at some low level P4 team if his name wasn't Manning.Arch isn’t even a 1st round talent. If his last name was Jones the glazers wouldn’t even look twice at him.