I love d$ but I hope he’s off the arch love fest after this…

why-fail.gif
 
Great game to watch. Some big mistakes late. Needs to be turn the flashes into consistency.
He is so mid I love your opinion but he is not him. He is a good QB I'm taking Mensah, and Trinidad over him to win a CFP game!
I agree. Mensah and Chambliss are better QBs right now.
 
There’s plenty of QB’s just like him… all the tools and no lights upstairs… Allar, Levis, Richardson etc.

Don’t care how athletic you are or how strong your arm is. If you don’t know where to go with the football and you can’t get it there accurately then you are ****ed.
 
Texas has to be in for what...almost $10M on Arch so far? I might be low on that, too. But his NIL deal was never massive. Sunken cost. Now he needs another year?

Miami will have had - in all liklihood - 4 drafted quarterback during Arch's college career if he stays for another year. Maybe more than one #1 overall pick, too. just silly.
 
Back
Top